Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.
Begin Your Day on a Positive Note and Enjoy Motherhood to the Fullest!
Becoming a mom is the most special feeling in the world. Bonding with your child and having God’s miracle in front of you is the most amazing thing you could ever experience.
Here’s how I start my happy morning with my baby.
- I wake up at 5 am and follow the 20/20/20 formula by Robin Sharma.
- I spend the first 20 minutes exercising.
- The next 20 minutes are spent writing or thinking about my blessings and how grateful I am, for planning my day.
- The final 20 minutes, as per the above formula, are spent reading positive, inspiring books or listening to inspiring audio and feeling grateful.
- I then get ready for the day.
- At 6:30 am, I have my breakfast
- I start cooking for the family at 7 am.
- All household chores begin at 8 am.
- I wake my baby at 9 am and give him his breakfast at 9.30 am.
- I get him ready by 10:30 am
- At about 11 am, I carry out all other activities like playing with my baby, going to the temple, meeting friends, neighbours, etc.
So this is how I start my mornings. Motherhood is a special emotion. Playing with my baby gives me inner happiness. Writing to express my gratitude every day has changed my life.
My anger has reduced tremendously, and I keep myself busy every day. This leaves me no space to worry about anything. Exercising keeps me fit and healthy. I also drink a lot of water, which keeps me hydrated and energetic.
You can also start your daily schedule with Robin Sharma’s 20/20/20 formula. Take out time for yourself. Plan your day and live as per your plans. Eat healthy foods like dry fruits, milk, fruits, vegetables, etc. Avoid junk food and always have homecooked food.
Playing and appreciating your child will help increase his motor and cognitive senses. Not to forget, it also makes him confident! Encourage your child to try out different things. Answer all his questions which he asks out of curiosity. This will make him more intelligent. Don’t punish him unnecessarily, and don’t lose your temper. He only wants your time and love. So just focus on love and care, to make him strong and happy.
Hope this will helps you immensely, and you live happily without any stress and enjoy your motherhood!