Last Updated on
Every married couple eagerly waits for the day when their family is blessed with a baby. But sometimes, due to some issue, they are not able to conceive. The couple can opt for safe, effective, and natural solutions to boost their fertility in such situations. One such natural solution is bee pollen for fertility. Are you wondering how this is possible? Well, read the post to know the effectiveness of bee pollen for fertility.
What Is Bee Pollen?
When worker bees leave the hive for the day, they collect bee pollen and return it to the hive. They granulate pollen with the pollen’s enzymes and a little honey or nectar. Bee pollen is a natural, high-nutrient meal with various health advantages, including improving immunity, controlling weight and allergies, treating prostate issues, and enhancing fertility. Bee pollen is an extremely successful natural therapy for infertility in both men and women. However, before using bee pollen to treat infertility, you should speak with your doctor.
Benefits of Bee Pollen on Women’s Fertility
The benefits of bee pollen on women fertility are:
Bee pollen contains many essential elements, around 96, that you need to live a healthy life. Pollen contains 40% proteins that your body can utilize without having to break them down. Bee pollen also contains various important minerals, including calcium, iron, copper, zinc, magnesium, and potassium, which contribute to your overall health and fertility.
2. Boosts Estrogen Levels
Estrogen aids in the proper release of eggs during ovulation by boosting ovarian activity. The higher the quality of the eggs, the more likely you are to become pregnant. If you’re attempting to conceive, bee pollen can help you enhance your estrogen levels and balance the hormones you need to get pregnant. Pollen also improves the capacity of the eggs to withstand and survive the incubation phase.
3. Improves Immunity and Libido
Pollen increases your libido and energy levels, making it easier to conceive. Pollen also stimulates your immune system and protects you from a variety of ailments. All important fatty acids, carbs, glucose, antioxidants, fructose, vitamins, enzymes, and minerals included in pollen help to enhance your immune system.
Side Effects and Risks
You have heard numerous success stories about bee propolis fertility; however, you may be wondering, “Is bee pollen safe for getting pregnant?” Well, it is, as there are no significant side effects or risks after using bee pollen. Though in some rare cases, there could be some minor side effects. Here are some side-effects or risks to consider before starting the use of bee pollens:
- If you are allergic to bees or bee products or have asthma, you might be allergic to bee pollen.
- Bee pollen from industrialized areas can have toxins, chemicals, and heavy metals that can harm your health. So go for fresh, clean, and pure bee pollen that comes from an unpolluted environment.
- Skin rash, low pulse, wheezing, and discomfort may happen in some cases for people allergic to bee pollen, in rare cases, anaphylaxis.
- Women taking blood thinners should avoid it.
- If you have prostate problems, stomach problems, joint pains, or hay fever, consult your doctor first before consuming bee pollen.
How to Improve Fertility Through Bee Pollen?
To improve fertility through the consumption of bee pollen, follow these tips:
- Only use bee pollen from organic sources that are of good quality. Chemicals may be present in those supplied from industrial farms.
- Eat healthy and nutritious foods in a balanced diet, and stay away from processed foods with high quantities of toxins and salts.
- Exercise regularly, get enough rest and de-stress.
- Have frequent checks to determine your and your partner’s fertility status.
There are no recommended or set quantities of bee pollen for increasing fertility. Ask your physician or a certified herbalist for the recommended dosage before starting bee pollen. There are many ways to incorporate bee pollen into your daily diet. It can be used in various recipes for added nutrition and flavor.
Bee pollens are an effective and natural way to boost fertility. However, apart from them, make sure to lead a healthy lifestyle and eat a nutritious diet to get your body ready for pregnancy.