Is your baby too cranky? Does your baby not sleep enough at night? Are you a new mother? Well, I would like to share a few tips on what a new mother can do with her cranky child.
Many new moms do not get proper guidance. First-time moms would probably not know what is happening with the baby when he cries. Sometimes you might feel depressed or may go wild with desperation when your baby doesn’t let you sleep and gives trouble!
I have some tips for every such mom that will help you make things smooth with your newborn.
When Your Baby Cries It Can Be Because of the Four Main Reasons
3. Wet or soiled diapers
When the crying doesn’t stop for more than 3 hours, it is usually due to gas. Never give honey to your baby to soothe him/her. Instead, try massaging the baby’s tummy slowly. If it doesn’t work, understand why your baby could get gas (so you can treat it better).
Some Reasons and Situations Why a Baby Might Be Gassy are as Follows:
1. When a baby doesn’t latch to the nipples properly.
2. When a baby drinks milk from a bottle.
3. If you don’t let the baby burp well.
4. When you don’t feed the baby often.
Amount of Breast Milk Produced Also Affects Baby’s Development. Here are Some Tips to Produce More Milk
1. Eat all vegetables, especially green ones like broccoli, cabbage, and cauliflower.
2. With every meal have 6-7 boiled cloves of garlic.
3. Drink 3 glasses of milk every day.
4. Milk kheer is good for producing more milk.
5. Avoid junk food and fried food.
6. Drink one full glass of water before every feed.
7. Along with your milk, give your baby formula for one of his feeds; your baby will gain weight quickly!
8. Consult your doctor about tablets you can take to increase milk production.
In the beginning, it is difficult to pull out milk. The more you feed your baby the more milk you will start producing. If all these above doesn’t work with you consult a doctor.
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.