Last Updated on
Kids these days are already intelligent and thanks to technology and exposure, they are learning new things in a better way, of course with some disadvantages. Their brains work super fast and are able to grasp so many things. All of us moms would want our kids to be extra smart and intelligent to be more precise top in everything they do. So here is one tried
and tested recipe which has been coming down since ages in different forms. Nuts are the best super foods that can be given to a baby right when we start weaning at the age of 6 months. Now just the regular ones that are available on your kitchen shelf that is almonds, cashews, pistachio, walnuts and for some extra nutrients you can always add sunflower or pumpkin seeds. Before we go ahead with the recipe, let us take a look at the nutritional values of each of these nuts
- Help in increasing brain activity
- Boost bone and teeth health
- Strengthen metabolism
- Good for skin and hair health
- Strengthens the immune system
- Healthy Nerves
- Good gums and teeth
- Aids in digestion
- High in Vitamins
- Clear vision
- Good source of micronutrients
- High in calories
- Rich in free radicals and healthy fats
- Assists blood formation
- Repairs skin and membranes
So enlisting the benefits of these super nuts, the recipe for the immune booster is as given below.
- Dry roast a handful of each these nuts separately.
- Once dry, roast and grind each of them separately (recommended to grind separately
as the consistency of each of these nuts are different after grinding).
- The ground powder can be sieved for further fineness. I further add sunflower and flax
seeds in the same dry roasted and ground manner.
- Mix all the powdered ingredients and store in a jar, can be safely used for 1 month.
1-2 teaspoons of this super booster can be added to dal, kichdi, ragi, milk or any food your child prefers right from 6 months to adults. Do try and comment on the recipe.
Stay safe, stay healthy!
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.