Motherhood is an adventurous journey. It comes with lots of magnificent experiences starting from your baby’s first touch, first smile, first walk, first word, etc. Everything is so special about your baby and so is your baby’s first set of teeth.
- Teething Rash
- Refusing to Eat
- Night Waking
- Ear Pulling
- The first thing that I did was to give more skin to skin and cuddle time to my son. It made him feel comfortable and then he was not that fussy.
- Next, I started giving him more playtime with me. It distracted him from the pain of teething.
- I also started giving a homoeopathic medicine which was suggested by my doctor. It is a wonderful remedy for teething.
- Apart from that, I also made sure that he was wearing a soft cotton bib at al times to prevent his chest from getting wet due to excessive drooling. I used to wipe away any drool from his mouth to prevent mouth rashes.
- Another thing that worked for me was massaging his gums with a cold metal spoon. The chilled spoon helped him in dealing with pain. Trust me it was better than any of the teethers he had.
- Lastly, focus on lots of love and care that every mother gives to her baby. Nothing can beat the love of a mother.
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.