Last Updated on
- It has handles on both sides so that the baby gets full support while sitting on it.
- It is light in weight and easy to carry. It is anti-skid and has a universal design to fit on all western toilets.
- This toilet seat is non-toxic, lightweight and portable.
- It is very easy to use by just placing it securely on top of the usual toilet seat.
- It has a soft, cushioned seat and is made of strong material. Therefore, it is very durable. The seat is with a non-slip base and is really useful.
- It’s easy to maintain, can be cleaned with mild water and sanitiser.
- I thank Babyhug for the ergonomic design provided for the baby toilet seat as well.
It can be used for babies 10 months and above; once they can balance and sit straight. I am fully convinced and happy with this product, and I personally recommend this Babyhug Soft and Affordable Cushioned Toilet Seats with Handles as it makes potty training an easy job and not a difficult task.
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.