Babyhug Electrical Socket Cover, Must Try for Child Safety!

Babyhug Electrical Socket Cover, Must Try for Child Safety!

I live in a joint family with my husband, mother-in-law, and father-in-law. I have been married for two years now, and not long after my marriage, I decided to have a child. I got married at the decent age of 25, and I was worried, as I used to hear a lot about how it’s getting difficult day by day to have kids with illnesses such as PCOS. So, I thought of trying for a child without waiting for long after my marriage. Many mothers of today’s generation will be able to relate with what I am about to explain.

We all must have come across such situations with our elders, similar to my story below. Our elders are always over-concerned about children. They still have an opinion on how our children should be brought up. They get involved with everything related to them and their upbringing. Similarly, my mother-in-law saw my daughter poking her hands in the electrical plug/socket in our room, and her immediate reaction was of concern, that what if she turns on the switch and gets a shock? It didn’t occur to me that such an incident could take place. I understood her concern and told her I would find a way to cover it with tape, or some other solution that won’t lead to such an accident occurring.

I put tape around the socket to prevent her from poking her hands inside, but as we all know, kids these days are so much more smart and advanced then what they used to be back in the day. So, my daughter peeled the tape away with her nails without much effort. So, I had to come up with something else. Hence, I looked online for a gadget that was hopefully invented to prevent such incidents from happening – and there are solutions to every problem in the market.

After much research and search, I found the Babyhug electrical socket cover, so I thought, yes, this looks like something that might be of use to me! So, I decided to give it a try. I received the order very quickly – within two days – and I covered the sockets in my room. My daughter still tried to remove it, but she wasn’t able to, and she wasn’t able to poke her fingers inside the socket anymore. I informed my mother-in-law about this gadget, and showed it to her. She was delighted and relieved that I had found a solution. This led to my safety concern being sorted as a parent, and overall happiness and relief!

Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.

Previous article «
Next article »