Last Updated on
We often fear that our baby will catch a cough or cold or other diseases. But if your baby is having a strong immunity, you can easily remove this fear by following these few tips as below:
- Breastfeeding is the best immunity booster for your little one. So ensure you breastfeed your baby if possible.
- Regular massage your baby with the right oil. I apply almond oil two times a day for my 7-month-old daughter.
- Regularly bathing your baby not only makes them feel fresh, but it also increases their immunity.
- If your little one is one year old and above, give vitamin C supplements in the form of sweet lime juice, orange juice, lemon juice on a regular basis. It does wonders.
- Proper nutrition is the key to your baby’s health. Ensure their diet provides all the nutrients like carbohydrates, protein, fat, minerals, etc. Bring variations in their meals so that they can enjoy their food daily.
- Ensure you get your baby vaccinated on time.
- Sufficient physical activity is needed for your baby to increase their immunity.
- Try to feed home-cooked food only or organic food.
- Green leafy organic herbs will do wonders to your baby. Use it to make baby food. For example- 10-15 leaves of palak added to 3 tablespoon rice plus dal mixed with water in the form of khichri.
Your baby may often suffer from loose motion. You can follow these home remedies as below:
- Pomegranate juice for babies above 6 months
- Ginger juice
- Nutmeg powder
- Red masoor dal soup
- Breastfeed as much as u can so that your baby is not dehydrated.
Our little ones are our bundles of joy and if they are healthy, the whole family will be happy. So please do follow these tips. They are tried and tested as I have applied these tips to both my daughters and found positive results.
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.