Last Updated on
Gifting is not an easy task, especially nowadays when parents buy everything for their child before they even need it. So you might be wondering what to gift your relative’s son or daughter or take to a friend’s kid’s birthday party. Here are some gift ideas that are simple yet useful.
- Bathing Kit: A gift hamper with all bathing necessities like a cartoon print towel, bathrobe, baby shampoo, lotion, toothbrush set, etc. You can even customise the towel and bathrobe. The items can be added or removed as per your budget.
- A Good Night Hamper – A gift set that has a nice bedsheet set with a comfy nightdress and storybooks. You can add or remove things as per the budget.
- Educational gifts – A standing blackboard or a small whiteboard with an abacus and alphabets, picture books, board books, etc. can be a great gift for a young child.
- Kids’ furniture – A study table or a cute little stool or a desk and chair set can be good gift options.
- Collage frames – Light up the room with cute baby pictures and you can easily find various photo frame options to decorate the house. So, this can be a good gift idea.
- Wall clocks – There are some amazing wall clocks for kids’ room that are available these days and a wall clock can be a nice gift.
- Art and craft – There are different colour kits available in the market. You can choose one based on your budget. Art and craft tables are also a nice option. Many brands also offer DIY craft kits that have unique craft ideas and this can be a great gift for an artistic child.
- Travelling companions – A small travel trolley bag, a pram, a baby carrier, or a stroller can be good companions for making travelling with babies easier for parents.
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.