Last Updated on
- Steering Set – I Love the 360-degree rotation of the steering wheel. My baby can move wherever he wants to without hurting his wrist.
- Sound System – There are rhymes for the horn. The button is on the steering, and it helps the baby recall/learn lines from the rhyme.
- Light on Steering – The steering has lights too so that people can identify the toy if my child happens to play in the dark.
- The Grip of the Wheels- The grip of the wheels on the surface is excellent. It prevents falls and slips.
- Seating Space – The seat is very comfortable and helps my child maintain his posture by keeping his spine straight.
- Footer – There is space for the baby to rest his feet. If someone is pushing the ride-on from behind, he can simply sit and enjoy the ride.
- No Charging/Battery – The best thing is that there is no need of charging the toy as it doesn’t need any battery, else one has to wait the battery needs charging, which makes babies extremely impatient.
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.