Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.
Baby Food: Rice Kheer – A Quick and Easy Recipe for Busy Mothers
Busy and working mothers get tired doing the household chores, managing office work and at the same time taking care of their little ones. It’s understandable that they have may have less to no time to think and plan a food menu for their baby.
They find it hard to think and prepare meals which are nutritious, tasty and quick to make at the same time.
Rice Kheer is one meal which resolves all these three issues as:
- It is a healthy combination of rice and milk which makes it rich in carbohydrates and calcium. Carbohydrates provide energy and calcium gives strength.
- It is yummy and loved by babies.
- It takes only ten minutes to prepare.
Rice Kheer is simple and to make one small bowl of kheer, very few ingredients are required as mentioned below:
- 2 tbsp rice flour/powdered rice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp sugar (preferably brown sugar or rock or candy sugar as they are unrefined and are safe for kids)