A Short Note on the Magic of Breast Feeding
Breastfeeding creates magic.Breastmilk is a virtue a mom gain after delivery,but many of them fails to utilise this.
Exclusive breastfeeding upto six months of age is highly recommended.Continue feeding your baby atleast upto two years along with other nourishing foods.
The first milk produced immediately after delivery is called colostrum,this thick yellowish liquid contains immune cells and antibodies that provides high immune power to the infants.
Breastfeeding benefits covers both you and for your baby.
Considering Your Baby
- Breastfeeding is the best comfort you can provide your baby.When sick or upset breastfeeding keeps in relaxing the littleone.
- The bond between a mother and a child increases on breastfeeding.The chemicals released during feeding strengthens the attachment between a mother and her littleone.
- Breastfeeding is the best nutrition you can provide to your littleone, it satisfies both his/her thirst and hunger.Breastmilk is blessed with those nutrients which makes your baby healthy throughout
- Breastfeeding helps babies digestion process to go smoothly.Unlike formula fed babies breastfeded them are less likely to get hospitilised.
- Breastfeeding is the best medicine that you can provide your kid since it is rich in antibodies that fight against disease causing microorganisms.
- Besides health breastfeeding promote brain development.Infants gains a higher IQ level.
- Formula fed babies are forced to consume milk more than their need.This makes gastric problems in infants.Breastfeded child never consumes more than their optimum need.
Apart from Babies You too Gets Benefits
- Breastfeeding decreases your pregnancy weight. Many calories get burned during feeding.
- The hormone oxytocin released during breastfeeding helps in shrinking your uterus to normal.
- Breastfeeding reduces the chances of uterine cancer, breastcancer, ovarian cancer etc in women
- Breastfeeding lessens the chances of osteoporosis. It reduces the risk of hypertension and obesity.
- Breastfeeding helps in recovering postpartal anxiety and depression. So beneath the physical health it promotes in emotional health too.
In short breastfeeding provides many more benefits words cant tell..Why spending money for artificial formulas? Keep breastfeeding with love and care and realise the magic.
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.