Last Updated on
Once a baby is born, your life really gets busy with adjusting to the new routine. You juggle between taking care of the baby and yourself, round the clock feeding, sleepless nights, along with an endless list of household chores.
Here, I am listing 5 products that I used that somehow eased my life a little and proved to be timesaving.
1. Breastfeeding Pump – A mother can’t always be available for the baby, especially if she is a working woman. If you want to breastfeed your baby, a pump is a saviour. You can just pump milk and store it in a bottle, and anyone from the family can then feed the baby. Then you can handle your outdoor work or latching issues without worrying about the baby’s feed.
2. Steriliser – Our mothers used to boil the feeding bottles, and I feel it’s too much of a hassle. A steriliser is very simple to use for all your baby’s essentials such as the feeding bottle, the pump, and the sipper. Just put the bottles, fill some water and put the switch on, and you are done. The germs are kept at bay.
3. A Baby Carrier – more than a pram I found a baby carrier to be of utility. A pram is difficult to carry everywhere; it is bulky, while a carrier is compact. Just put the baby in the pouch and you are done.
4. A Potty Cover – Potty seats are obsolete now. My baby started sitting at the age of 6 months. I have been using a potty cover since them. It saves the hassle of cleaning all that poop. Moreover, it helps in potty training at an early age.
5. Baby Bather – In the initial days, I found a bather to be more useful than a bathtub. Bathers are compact, they can be folded, and they have a backrest, too to place the baby comfortably without worrying about injuries due to slippage.
I have listed these products from my own personal experience, and they perfectly suited my lifestyle. I hope this article will help you to decide on your next purchase. Please write to me in the comments section if you have any questions.
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.