30 Best Car Jokes And Puns For Kids
Cars are costly, but these colourful machines of speed can light up the spark in children’s eyes. Kids love learning about cars, playing with them, and even watching movies related to them!
Telling car jokes is one of the best ways to get kids to laugh and start talking. Who knows? Maybe you’ll pick up a few original ones from them too. Car jokes make for a fun group activity. Whether it’s for a party, sleepover, or fun classroom events, these jokes brighten up the mood and get the ball rolling.
Funny Car Jokes For Children
Kids can be challenging, which is why you want to have a few aces up your sleeves. The best car jokes are ones that take them by surprise. Funny racing jokes are a huge hit, but great jokes are such that they don’t see them coming! If you’re looking for original car jokes for kids, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve even thrown in a few hilarious car pun one-liners so that your family time gets more entertaining. Try them out for a few laughs!
1. Why is Miss Piggy such a bad driver?
Answer: Because all she does is hog the road.
2. What do you need to be able to drive in the Outback?
Answer: You need to show koala-fications.
3. What happens when Kermit the Frog’s car breaks down?
Answer: It gets toad.
4. What do Michigan auto workers do at Cinco de Mayo?
Answer: They have a Fort Fiesta.
5. What car does Yoda drive?
Answer: A toyoda
6. What would you call Yoda’s business if he had one?
Answer: A Toyoda dealership
7. What cars do snakes drive?
Answer: An ana-honda
8. I heard Gordon Ramsey drives a cool car.
Answer: It must be a Chef-rolet.
9. What’s got four wheels and flies?
Answer: A garbage truck
10. What kind of car does Skeletor drive?
Answer: A Zam-bone-i
11. What’s worse than raining cats and dogs?
Answer: Hailing taxis
12. Did you know that Ford is making a new heated tailgate?
Answer: It’s so your hands stay warm when you are pushing it back home in the winter.
13. Why can’t cars play football?
Answer: Because they have only one boot
14. What do you do with old German cars?
Answer: You take them to the old Volk’s home.
15. How is a golf ball different from a Chevy?
Answer: You can drive a golf ball 200 yards.
16. What do you get when dinosaurs crash their cars?
Answer: Tyrannosaurus wrecks
17. I couldn’t work out how to fasten my seat belt.
Answer: But then it clicked.
18. My relationship with my chauffeur isn’t getting me anywhere.
Answer: It always feels like he’s trying to drive me away.
19. What do you say to a frog who needs a ride?
Answer: Hop in
20. Which part of the car is the laziest?
Answer: The wheels, because they are always tired.
21. What happened to the wooden car?
Answer: It wooden go.
22. What snakes are found on cars?
Answer: Windshield vipers
23. Where do dogs park their cars?
Answer: In the barking lot
24. What kind of driver never gets a ticket?
Answer: A screwdriver!
25. Why did the taxi driver lose his job?
Answer: Because he kept driving his customers away!
26. What kind of a car does an egg drive?
Answer: A Yolkswagen
27. How does Turkey drive his car?
Answer: He wings it!
28. What sound does a Witch’s car make?
Answer: Broom broom!
29. When you cross a race car with a potato, what do you get?
Answer: Crashed potatoes!
30. Why are pigs such bad drivers?
Answer: Because they hog the road!
If you’ve been having a bad day, these car jokes and puns are sure to turn things around for you. Sit down at the table with your kids and share them. We’re sure it’ll make a big difference. Refer back to this list and share them with your kids’ friends, too, whenever they come over to your house. The car jokes and puns above are also great for breaking awkward silences and gets everybody laughing. A perfect way to lighten up your surroundings with laughter and fun!
Now that you have the best car jokes and puns in your arsenal, it’s time to take your kids by surprise. The next time they talk about cars, get ready to make their jaws drop with amazement. These car jokes draw inspiration from popular movies, TV series and pertain to real life too. By the end of the day, the entire family will be giggling away based on how silly and fun they are. But don’t take our word for it; try them out, share, and see for yourself!
Best School Jokes for Children
Super Funny Dad Jokes for Children
Funny Thanksgiving Jokes for Children