103 Disney Trivia Questions for Kids With Answers
- Interesting Kid-Friendly Disney Trivia Questions
- Disney Trivia Questions On Princess
- Questions On Peter Pan
- Lion King Disney Trivia Questions
- Disney Trivia Questions On Frozen
- Sleeping Beauty Quiz Questions
- Aladdin Trivia Questions
- Toy Story Questions And Answers
- Finding Nemo Disney Quiz
- Winnie The Pooh Trivia Questions
- Quiz On Little Mermaid
- Beauty And Beast Disney Quiz
- Disney Trivia Multiple Choice Questions for Kids
- How Can You Play Disney Trivia Questions And Answers Game?
- 1. Things You Will Need to Play the Game
Disney has been around for almost a century, and its characters are etched in our hearts. People from every generation have grown up watching Disney shows and movies. Their magical movies and fun and brave characters can always get conversations started at a party or over a family dinner. If you’re soon planning to host a party for your kids or a Disney-themed birthday party, Disney trivia for kids could be a great way to keep the children engaged. A Disney movie trivia can serve as a great icebreaker activity for kids. We bring you a list of Kids’ Disney trivia questions (with their answers) that you can ask during the party. Go ahead and browse through these Disney trivia questions for kids.
Interesting Kid-Friendly Disney Trivia Questions
Disney movies have entertained people of all ages. Characters in Disney movies and books are widely and eternally popular among all age groups. You may think you know much about Disney shows, but that may not be true. Play this Disney quiz with them to find out how well you and your children (and their friends) know about Disney movies and shows.
Disney Trivia Questions On Princess
Disney princesses are among the favourite topics for kids. Most of them are obsessed over some or the other Disney prince or princess. Disney princesses are hot among kids, whether on birthdays, fancy dress competitions or any other costume party. Here are some trivia questions on Disney princesses with answers:
1. How many horses pulled Cinderella’s wedding carriage?
It took four mice to pull the carriage that took Cinderella to the ball. But for the wedding, only two horses pulled the carriage. It’s a rare question that might leave the kids confused.
2. Who is the Prince of Princess Aurora?
Princess Aurora has been engaged to Prince Phillip since childhood. Their respective fathers, King Stephen and King Hubert decided that they would get their children married when they came of age. Prince Philip saves the princess at the end and they make a lovely pair.
3. Which Disney couple’s first date involved ‘dinner and dancing’?
Belle and the beast from ‘Beauty and the Beast’. In ‘Beauty and the Beast’, Belle offers to replace her father with the beast to remain a prisoner in the castle. As she spends time with the beast, they gradually fall in love with him, and their first date shows them in his dining room and table, where they dine and then dance in the ballroom.
4. Which is not the name of a dwarf in ‘Snow white and the seven dwarfs’? Your options include – Bashful, Lazy, and Dopey!
Lazy is not the name of a dwarf in ‘Snow white and the seven dwarfs’. The names of the seven dwarfs are sleepy, doc, dopey, grumpy, bashful, happy, and sneezy.
5. When did Ariel meet Prince Eric?
Sweet, adorable, charming and fun-loving, Ariel in the little mermaid met Prince Ariel at a birthday celebration on a ship.
6. Which Disney character is not a princess?
Mulan is the only Disney princess who does not have the title of the princess to date. Even then, Mulan has risen in popularity to the ranks of a princess.
7. Which Disney Princess is inspired by a real character?
Pocahontas is a princess who depicts the courage and emotions of the real world.
8. Who is the youngest Disney Princess?
Although all the Disney princesses look young, Snow White is the youngest of them all. She is shown as only 14 years old in the story.
9. What are the names of Cinderella’s step-sisters?
Anastasia and Drizella are the stepsisters of Cinderella.
10. What is the prince’s name in “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs”?
The prince’s name is never mentioned in the film.
11. In “Cinderella,” what is the name of the prince who falls in love with Cinderella?
The prince’s name is prince charming.
12. What is the name of the prince who appears in “The Little Mermaid”?
The prince’s name is Prince Eric.
13. In “Aladdin,” what is the name of the prince who helps Aladdin defeat Jafar?
The prince’s name is Prince Ali Ababwa (which is actually just Aladdin in disguise).
14. What is the name of the prince who befriends Snow White in “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs”?
Again, the prince’s name is never mentioned in the film.
Questions On Peter Pan
Peter Pan is another favourite character loved by kids. Most little boys even relate to this character and love the story. Here are some questions from Peter Pan with answers:
1. Which one of Captain Hook’s hand is a hook or has one?
Captain Hook was called captain hook for a reason. He had a hook on his left hand.
2. What does the crocodile swallow in “Peter Pan”?
The crocodile swallows Captain Hook’s hand and also an alarm clock.
3. Who is the main villain in “Peter Pan”?
Captain Hook is the main villain in “Peter Pan”.
4. What is the name of the fairy who accompanies Peter Pan?
The fairy’s name is Tinker Bell.
5. What is the island’s name where Peter Pan and the Lost Boys live?
The island is called Neverland.
6. Who are Wendy, John, and Michael?
They are the darling siblings who fly away to Neverland with Peter Pan.
7. In the original story by J.M. Barrie, what is Peter Pan’s profession?
Peter Pan is a “betwixt-and-between” – he is a boy who never grows up and spends his time playing and adventuring in Neverland
Lion King Disney Trivia Questions
Lion king is a favourite Disney movie for both kids and adults. Here are some trivia questions on lion King with answers:
1. Who becomes the king after betraying and slaying Mufasa in ‘The Lion King’?
Scar, the evil brother of Mufasa became the king. He never liked his brother’s popularity as the king of the jungle.
2. “Rafiki, the baboon is my best friend and I am a lion.” Who am I?
The answer is Simba. Simba, the central character from ‘The Lion King’, is mentored and guided by Rafiki, the baboon. Simba leaves home after his father’s death, only to be convinced by his childhood friend to return and seek revenge.
3. What is the name of Simba’s father in The Lion King?
Simba’s father is named Mufasa.
4. What is the name of Simba’s uncle and Mufasa’s brother?
Simba’s uncle is named Scar.
5. What is the name of the meerkat, one of Simba’s closest friends?
The meerkat’s name is Timon.
6. What is the name of the warthog who is Timon’s best friend?
The warthog’s name is Pumbaa.
7. What is the name of the villainous hyena who serves as one of Scar’s henchmen?
The hyena’s name is Shenzi.
Disney Trivia Questions On Frozen
Think of a popular Disney princesses movie; Frozen would be the most prompt answer most kids give. Here are some interesting trivia questions from Frozen, with answers:
1. In the movie Frozen, which song does Elsa sing as she builds the castle?
Elsa sings the song ‘let it go’.
2. What are the names of the two sisters in Frozen?
The sisters are named Elsa and Anna.
3. What is the kingdom name where Elsa and Anna live?
The kingdom is named Arendelle.
4. What power does Elsa have?
Elsa has the power to create ice and snow.
5. What is the name of the snowman that Elsa creates?
The snowman is named Olaf.
6. What is the name of the reindeer that helps Anna on her journey?
The reindeer is named Sven.
7. What is the name of the villain in Frozen?
The villain is Prince Hans.
8. What is the song’s name that Elsa sings as she builds her ice palace?
The song is named “Let It Go.”
Sleeping Beauty Quiz Questions
Sleeping Beauty is another enchanting Disney tale. Most children would have read the story. The movie Maleficent has made the story even more popular. here are some trivia questions on Sleeping Beauty:
1. What is the princess’s name in Sleeping Beauty?
The name of the process in Sleeping beauty is Aurora.
2. Who cursed Aurora to prick her finger on a spindle and die?
Aurora was crushed by Maleficent.
3. What is the name of the three good fairies who helped Aurora?
Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather
4. What did the three good fairies give to Aurora at her christening?
The gifts of beauty, song, and wisdom.
5. What is the name of Aurora’s true love?
The name of true love is Prince Phillip.
6. How does Prince Phillip defeat Maleficent?
With the help of the three good fairies, he uses the sword of truth and the shield of virtue to defeat Maleficent in her dragon form.
7. What is the name of the prince’s horse in Sleeping Beauty?
8. What is the name of the owl who serves as Maleficent’s spy?
9. Who wakes Aurora from her cursed sleep?
10. What is the name of the happy-go-lucky prince who dances with Aurora in the forest?
Aladdin Trivia Questions
Aladdin is a popular tale from the ever-popular Disney series “Arabian Nights”. Here are some interesting trivia questions from Aladdin.
1. “I am poor, my two best friends are not humans, and I wear a purple vest.” Who am I?
The answer to this question is Aladdin. Aladdin’s best friend is Abu, the monkey and a genie. Abu and the genie help Aladdin win over his princess Jasmine when he tries to pretend to be a prince.
2. What is the name of the princess in Aladdin?
3. What is the name of the genie in Aladdin?
4. Who is Aladdin’s pet monkey?
5. What is the name of the villain in Aladdin?
6. What kind of animal is the magic carpet?
7. What is the name of the prince who tries to win Jasmine’s heart before Aladdin?
Prince Ali Ababwa (which is actually just Aladdin in disguise).
8. What is the cave name where Aladdin finds the magic lamp?
The cave of wonders.
9. What are the three things Aladdin wishes for from the genie?
To become a prince, to save himself from drowning, and to set the genie free.
10. What is the name of the song that Aladdin and Jasmine sing while flying on the magic carpet?
“A whole new world.”
11. What is the name of the tiger who is Jasmine’s pet?
Toy Story Questions And Answers
Toy story is one of the modern-day stories that has attained the top stop in Disney stories that kids love. Here are some intriguing questions from Toy story:
1. Who is the main character in Toy Story?
Woody, a pull-string cowboy doll.
2. Who is Woody’s best friend in Toy Story?
Buzz Lightyear a space ranger action figure.
3. What is the name of the boy who owns Woody and Buzz?
4. What is the name of the evil neighbor boy who destroys toys for fun?
5. What is the name of the piggy bank who helps Woody and the gang?
6. What is the name of the dinosaur toy who is afraid of everything?
7. Who owns the Pizza Planet restaurant in Toy Story?
Mr. Pizza Planet.
8. What is the name of the villainous teddy bear who appears in Toy Story 3?
Lotso, short for lots-o’-huggin’ Bear.
9. What is the name of the little girl who becomes the new owner of the toys in Toy Story 3?
10. Who becomes Andy’s favourite toy in Toy Story?
Buzz Lightyear becomes Andy’s favourite toy in Toy Story.
Finding Nemo Disney Quiz
Finding Nemo has an evergreen spot in the Disney favourites of children. Here are some trivia questions from Finding Nemo:
1. I live in water. I have been told I can’t swim because I have a lucky fin.” Who am I?
Nemo and Marlin are the sole survivors of a tragedy. Nemo is supposed to have a lucky fin but in reality, it is broken, eaten by the barracuda that killed his mother.
2. What kind of fish is Nemo?
3. What is the name of Nemo’s father?
4. Who is Nemo’s best friend in the fish tank?
Gill, a Moorish Idol fish.
5. What is the name of the forgetful fish who helps Marlin find Nemo?
6. What is the name of the Australian dentist who captures Nemo?
Dr. Philip Sherman.
7. What is the name of the school of fish that help Marlin and Dory on their journey?
The School of Moonfish.
8. What is the name of the whale that helps Marlin and Dory reach Sydney?
Destiny, a whale shark.
9. What is the name of the fish that cleans the fish tank?
Jacques, a cleaner shrimp.
10. What is the name of the seagull who says “Mine” repeatedly?
The seagull’s name is never mentioned in the film, but he is commonly referred to as “Mine” due to his catchphrase
Winnie The Pooh Trivia Questions
Winnie the poo is a 90’s favourite Disney saga, a hot event amongst today’s kids. Here is a list of creative trivia questions from Winnie the Pooh:
1. “I am Pooh’s best friend.” Who am I?
Piglet is Winnie-the-Pooh’s best friend in A.A. Milne’s classic.
2. What kind of animal is Winnie the Pooh?
A teddy bear.
3. What is the name of Pooh’s human friend?
4. What is the name of the donkey who is Pooh’s best friend?
5. What is the rabbit name, who is always worried about his garden?
6. Who is the always bouncing tiger in the Hundred Acre Wood?
7. What is the name of the owl considered the smartest resident of the Hundred Acre Wood?
8. What is the name of Pooh’s favourite treat?
9. What is the name of the gloomy, pessimistic friend who always worries about things?
Quiz On Little Mermaid
The little mermaid is a timeless classic an enchanting Disney plot, an absolute favourite among kids. here is a list of trivia questions from the Little Mermaid:
1. What is the name of the mermaid princess in The Little Mermaid?
2. What is the name of Ariel’s crab friend?
3. Who is Ursula in The Little Mermaid?
Ursula is the villain, a sea witch who tricks Ariel into giving up her voice in exchange for legs.
4. What is the name of Ariel’s love interest in The Little Mermaid?
5. What is the name of Ariel’s father in The Little Mermaid?
6. What is the name of Ariel’s best friend, a fish who communicates with sign language?
7. In The Little Mermaid, what is the name of the song Ariel sings about wanting to be part of the human world?
“Part of your world.”
Beauty And Beast Disney Quiz
Beauty and the beast is a Disney classic and is loved a lot by kids. Here are some interesting trivia questions on “Beauty and the Beast” with answers:
1. What is the name of the book-loving village girl in Beauty and the Beast?
2. What is the name of the prince who is cursed to live as a beast in Beauty and the Beast?
3. Who is the candlestick character in Beauty and the Beast?
4. What is the name of the teapot character in Beauty and the Beast?
5. Who is the villain in Beauty and the Beast?
Gaston, a conceited hunter who wants to marry Belle.
6. What is the name of the enchanted object that helps Belle escape from the Beast’s castle?
The magic mirror.
7. What is the name of Belle’s father in Beauty and the Beast?
8. What is the name of the little teacup character in Beauty and the Beast?
9. What is the name of the feather duster character in Beauty and the Beast?
10. In Beauty and the Beast, what is the name of the song that the Beast and Belle dance to?
“Beauty and the Beast.”
Disney Trivia Multiple Choice Questions for Kids
Multiple-choice questions are a little more fun to play. Here are some interesting children’s Disney trivia questions and answers from various Disney movies:
1. Who teaches Mowgli about the bare necessities of life in ‘The Jungle Book’?
c) Sher Khan
Answer: (a) Baloo
2. What is the name of Alice’s kitten in ‘Alice in Wonderland’?
Answer: (a) Dinah
3. Who wants to eat Mowgli in ‘The Jungle Book’?
d) Sher Khan
Answer: (d) Sher Khan
4. In which city is the Disney movie Ratatouille based?
Answer: (a) Paris
5. What is the name of Donald Duck’s sister?
a) Bella Duck
b) Della Duck,
c) Daisy Duck
d) Dewey Duck
Answer: (b) Della duck
6. What is the colour of Mickey Mouse’s shorts?
Answer: (a) Red
7. What kind of animal is Bambi in the Disney movie “Bambi”?
Answer: (b) Deer
8. Who is the main character in the Disney movie “The Lion King”?
Answer: (a) Simba
9. What kind of fish is Dory in the Disney movie “Finding Nemo”?
c) Blue tang
Answer: (c) Blue Tang
10. Who is the Disney princess who wears a glass slipper?
c) Snow White
Answer: (d) Cinderella
11. Who is the adventurous explorer in the Disney movie “Up”?
a) Carl Fredricksen
Answer: (a) Carl Fredricksen
How Can You Play Disney Trivia Questions And Answers Game?
1. Things You Will Need to Play the Game
To play the Disney trivia questions and answers game, you will need:
- A group of players: Gather a group of kids and family members who are interested in playing the game.
- A timer: Use a timer to limit players’ time to answer each question. This will help keep the game moving and prevent players from taking too long to answer.
- Pens and paper: Each player will need a pen and paper to write down their answers.
- A scorekeeping system: Decide on a system for keeping scores, such as assigning points for correct answers or deducting points for incorrect answers.
Optional: Disney-themed decorations or snacks can make the game fun and festive.
Overall, the game is fairly easy to set up and play. Just make sure everyone understands the rules and is ready to have fun
2. Rules for Playing Games
Here are some general rules for playing the children’s Disney trivia questions and answers game:
- Determine the number of players: You can play the game with as few or as many players as you like.
- Decide on the scoring system: Assign points for correct answers or deduct points for incorrect answers. You can also assign bonus points for particularly difficult questions.
- Choose a timer: Set a timer for each question to keep the game moving and prevent players from taking too long to answer.
- Designate a quiz master: One player should ask the questions and keep the score.
- Ask the questions and collect answers: The quiz master should read each question out loud, and players should write down their answers on their own sheets of paper. Once the timer runs out, collect the players’ answers and check them against the correct answers.
- Award points and declare a winner: Assign points to players who answered correctly and deduct points from incorrect answers. At the end of the game, the player with the most points is the winner.
These rules are just general guidelines; you can customize the game to fit your needs. The most important thing is to have fun and enjoy playing together! From fairies and princesses to pets and animals, Disney has created amazing movies and characters that are etched in our minds and hearts. We hope you had fun going through this Disney trivia. Use this quiz at your child’s birthday party, and you will have entertained all the little guests!