Pisces Child Traits & Personality
Sun sign astrology is the study of the position of the Sun at your child’s birth date and time. It is believed that one can chart out a person’s personality traits and behaviours using this information. At the time of your little one’s birth, there are certain energies present which can predict your little one’s personality. Not only do they consider the position of the Sun, but the position of the planets and certain stars are also considered. It may not be set in stone, but reading about your child’s personality traits based on their sun sign can be fun and can help you with some guesswork on what the characteristics of your Pisces child will be. We’ve listed down some Pisces characteristics you should know about your Pisces girl or Pisces boy, as well as some tips on raising your little one, keeping in mind his personality traits.
What Are The Birth Dates Of Pisces Child?
You may ask yourself, ‘What month is a Pisces born?’
Pisces are born in the month of February and March. To be exact, the Pisces’ birth dates lie between 19th February to 20th March of each year.
Personality Traits of a Pisces Child
From being intuitive to vulnerable to creative, here are some character traits that your Pisces baby is likely to have. Read on to find out what the stars say about your little one’s personality!
1. They Are Creative and Artistic
Whether its through music or art and craft, your child will constantly need an outlet for his creativity, so stock up on art supplies, Lego, and other open-ended toys. The good part is all your child will need is the necessary tool to while away his time without demanding much.
2. They Are Sensitive
It’s quite easy to hurt your Pisces baby’s feelings, as he is likely to feel upset or angry at the drop of a hat. This also means they’re less open to change, so if your baby relies on you for emotional support, it’ll remain that way for a long time to come.
3. They Are Highly Intuitive
Gut feelings and intuition is second nature for Pisces babies, so much so that your baby’s emotions may often be attuned to your own. You may see your little one understand when you’re sad or angry about something, in turn mirroring your emotions. They can easily sense when something is wrong or off, so rely on their hunches without fear.
4. They Easily Express Emotions
Pisces babies don’t beat around the bush when it comes to their feelings, and will make sure to tell you when they’re feeling sad or upset about something. Your baby will express his emotions openly for the world to see, so expect some drama!
5. They Are Kind and Compassionate
Pisces kids are the kindest ones on the playground or at school, and will always rush to help kids that are hurt or bullied, trying to make them feel better. Your child will be concerned for others around him, which is a quality you’ll admire as he grows up.
6. They Are Extremely Imaginative
With a knack for storytelling, Pisces kids have a colourful imagination. Your child will love reading and concocting stories of his own, building his own little universe in his head. Whether its with imaginary friends, reading or acting, Pisces kids love retreating to a world of their own, even if its for a few minutes.
7. They Like Their Alone Time
Pisces kids love their alone time when they can hone their creative talents and just be by themselves. If your child wants his space during the day, let him have it, and you’ll notice how his mood instantly lifts!
8. They Are Visual Learners
Pisces kids are visual learners and pick up most things by sight, which means graphs, charts, books, and more are their best friends. This is a great insight into how your child will prefer studying in school.
9. They Are Selfless
Your Pisces baby will love lending a helping hand to anyone around, without expecting anything in return. They’ll love helping clean up their toys or even do chores later on. Plus, they’re great sharers, so you’re less likely to have ‘MINE’ moments.
10. They Are Passionate
Once your child is motivated to do something, he’ll see it through, whether its finishing a drawing or completing a puzzle. As babies, Pisces kids need their favourite toys around them at all times.
Playtime Tips For Pisces Child
Figuring out how to engage your little one in play whilst upholding the strengths and interests can be difficult. However, you can use some doable playtime tips which can help enhance playtime for your little Pisces munchkin.
Here are some playtime tips for a Pisces child:
- Get them a lot of art supplies to keep them engaged.
- Some may even enjoy being on stage, singing and dancing their worries away. Enrol your child in the performing arts to encourage their skills.
- The Pisces sign rules the feet. This implies that they will enjoy sports like soccer, skating and dancing.
- It is best to get them socialized with their peers early on.
- Since they are a water sign, they’ll enjoy splashing around in the pool too!
Tips for Raising Pisces Kids
- Pisces kids love to be cuddled, so spend as much time as you can holding and snuggling with your baby. This will make him feel happier and loved.
- Take your child outdoors often, as Pisces kids love spending time in nature. Show them around trees and grass, and they’ll enjoy soaking up the sunlight and exploring their surroundings.
- Pisces kids have a vivid imagination and are likely to concoct stories. Be alert and know when your little one is merely pulling your leg, as a storytelling habit can turn negative if not reigned in.
- Buy open-ended toys for your kid, such as building blocks, colouring books, etc. These will let him harness his creativity and create stories, exploring his artistic side.
- Don’t yell or shout at your child, as he is likely to be sensitive and you may end up hurting his feelings. Instead, explain your point in a rational and logical manner, and you’ll get through to him better.
- Pisces kids love helping out, so ask your child to help you with certain chores, if you want him to do something, rather than giving him straight instructions.
1. Who Can Be Best Parents For Pisces Child?
Anyone can be a good parent to a Pisces child as long as they keep their child’s interests, strengths, and Pisces’ qualities in mind. Someone who is encouraging and abides by a schedule. Getting a Pisces child to follow a schedule may be tough, but they must be taught the benefits of habit too!
2. Are Pisces Good In Studies?
Pisces are good in studies as long as they put their mind to it! However, the sign is prone to procrastination too.
Most importantly, let your little one enjoy his childhood, while you enjoy this time in your life, raising a sensitive, bubbly and adorable baby! There is never a guarantee that your child will have all of these personality traits, but these can help you look out for certain characteristics in him. Plus, sun sign traits always make for a fun read!
Also Read: How to Find Zodiac Sign of Newborn Baby