Check out our alphabetical list of 4205 starting with N along with their meanings and choose the best name for your to be born or newborn baby with the help of FirstCry`s Baby Names Finder.
- NiyaA desire for something, Purpose, Bright, Lord Hanuman (Son of Anjani), The aim or desire of something
- NehaDew drop, Admired for look, Love, Rain, Bright one, Naughty one, Affectionate, The shower of rain or affection or adoration.
- NirvaanThe child who was born to this world joyfully., The child who was born to this world joyfully.
- NiharikaDew drops, Bunches of star, Nebula, Misty, The milky way, The one who looks very attractive.
- NihalNew, Rainy, Handsome, Gratified, Happy, Successful, Satisfied, Sapling, Exuberant, prosperous, jubilant, positive.
- NihithGod gift, Inherent, Inscribed into something, Within something, Essential, intrinsic, characteristic, natural.
- NakulName of one of the Pandavas, Son, A musical instrument, The fourth Pandava Prince from the Mahabharata, Mongoose, Another name for Shiva, A mongoose, A sharp-minded
- NeilAcquirer, Earner, Blue, Sapphire, The mynah bird, Gaelic, Cloud, Passionate, Bank of cloud, adoring, defender.
- nathansince god gives,gave,he has given to nathan as a young man by the name is pronounced: not as. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of nathan is "god has given". biblical: nathan was god's prophet during the reign of david and solomon. american revolutionary hero nathan hale; the critics george jean nathan; actor, nathan lane. also the shape of nathaniel.
- NandanPleasing, Son, Celebrating, Heartening, Temple, Another name for Shiva and Vishnu, A well being of enjoyment
- NayonikaBeautiful eyes that induce magnetism, One with expressive eyes, The one with the magnetic or attractive eyes
- NilanThe person who is smart and good looking as the moon., The person who is smart and good looking as the moon.
- NishantThe Moon, Dawn, Peace, Pleasant early morning, Daybreak, The end of night, The end of night or dark
- NarenPeople with this name tend to be filled with the Joy of life. they are quite imaginative and enthusiastic, Manly or masculine, male
- NayanikaBeautiful eyes that induce magnetism, One with expressive eyes, Completely happy and contented.
- ninaflower, girl, fire, fish box,girl,nina how to a girl's name is pronounced nah-nah, nyne-ah. is of spanish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of nina is "little girl; ur-granddaughter." also diminutive of ann (hebrew) "he (god) is on my side". in slavic, a short form of a name with the suffix-nina, such as antonina. neena is also a hindi name meaning "pretty eyes". nina was the name of one of christopher columbus's three ships. ballerina dame ninette de valois. also in the form of anne.
- NabeelNoble, Generous, The person who is having the quality of elevation of mind and exaltation of character.
- NikitGlobal thought leader. one who has divine wisdom. one who is hones. strong commercial instinct. self sufficient and ambitious. above all a good human being, Smiling face, A good person, best qualities
- NiravQuiet, Calm, Without sound, Silent, Free of making sound or making little of any kind of noise.
- NarmadaOne who arouses tender feelings in others, River Narmada, She who gives pleasure. Name of an Indian river
Explore More in Baby Names
We hope you have found the perfect baby boy or girl name that starting with N for your little bundle of joy from our compilation of unique and trending baby names ideas at Firstcry Parenting.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name
Please select atleast one Filter