- AayanshThe first Ray of light, Part of parents, Gift of God, Sun, like splendour or brightness of sun
- SrianshHe who is born with ansh or a part of Lakshimi, He who is born with ansh or a part of Lakshimi
- AvyuktCrystal clear or Lord Krishna or clear mind, One with a clear mind, Unconfused Being, One of the many names of Lord Krishna
- KiyanshPerson having all qualities, A Person having all qualities, One who is blessed with all good qualities
- AaravPeaceful, Sound, Shout (Celebrity Parents Name: Akshay Kumar & Twinkle Khanna), Peaceful, Ray, Hope, Radiating Light, Sanskrit: "peaceful," "melodious sound"
- AyaanSomeone who is religiously inclined, Gift of God (Celebrity Name: Emraan Hashmi), They are inclined towards God
- AtharvLord Ganesh, Name of a Ved, Name of a Rishi married to Santi, The daughter of kardam Rishi and devahooti, Name of brahmas eldest son, To whom he revealed brahma-vidya, One of names of Lord Ganesha, Knower of Vedas, Knowledgeable One
- PranithPraneeth is the name derived from the Sanskrit word praneetham which means calmness, God, One who is as dear as life, Modest, Simple, Straightforward
- Hridhaan(Celebrity Name: Rhrithik Roshan), Heart, Soul, One who is Kind, Generous and Compassionate towards all
- AnvitOne who bridgesth gap, Friend, Relation, Leader, Guide, One who always directs and leads others
- RishaanLord Shiva, Good human being, Strong, Good, Sage, Saint, One who meditates on Lord's Name, Seeker of enlightment
- AanayConsort of Goddess Radha, Another name of Lord Ganesh, Without a superior, Another name for Lord Vishnu, Aanay is another name of Lord Ganesha.
- AdvaitUnique, Another name for Brahma and Vishnu, Non duality, Unique, Exclusive, Someone who has no equivalent, unequalled, Matchless
- KriyanshLord Krishna, A modern name variant of name Krishna, A representation of name of Lord Shri Krishna
- AgasthyaName of a sage, One who humbles even the mountain, The star of Canopus which is the 'cleanser of waters', One of many names of Lord Shiva, A name of great Sage
- AyanshThe first Ray of light, Part of parents, Gift of God, They are part of their parents, ray of light
- VirajBiggest in universe, The Sun or the king, Resplendent, Splendor, Ruler, Beauty, Brilliant, Excellence, Majesty, Another name for Agni and Buddha, Pure (Celebrity Names: Celina Jaitly and Peter Haag)
- DakshCapable, Son of Lord Brahma, Fire, Gold, Talented, Excellent, Vigorous talented (A son of Brahma), Name of a King
- ReyanshFirst Ray of sunlight, Lord vishnus Ansh (Ansh = part, One who can be comapared to the first ray of sun in the morning
- PranshOne who is full of life; One of many names of Lord Vishnu; A variant of Pranshu, One who is full of life, One of many names of Lord Vishnu, A variant of Pranshu
- AarushFirst Ray of the Sun, Calm, Red, Brilliant, Another name for the Sun, First Ray of Sun, Sunshine, Radiance or Brightness of the sun
- KrithvikAlways Happy, Joyful, Glad, Delighted, Blessed by Lord Muruga who is considered as bestower of happiness
- AtharvaThe first Vedas, Lord Ganesh, Knower of the arthara Vedas, One of names of Lord Ganesha, Knower of Vedas, Knowledgeable One
- KanishkAn ancient king, Small, A king who followed buddhism, The meaning of the name is An Ancient King
- DivyanshPart of the God, Part of the divine light, Gods own divine, Part of Divine, Spiritual Wisdom, Religious, Pious
- RitvikPriest, Timely, Sage, Saint, One who meditates on Lord's Name, Seeker of enlightment, Scholar, Head of the Vedas
- AyanThe pathway to the Sun, Arabic - Time, Era, Sanskrit - Halting, Name of Lord Ganesh, Urudu - God's Gift, Persian - Inspiration
- PrayanIntelligence, Supreme Intelligence, Excellent Brilliance, Most knowledgeable, Very Clever, Smartest
- AgastyaName of a sage, One who humbles even the mountain, Name of a Sage , A derivative from Agasthya which represents the star of Canopus
- DakshithLord Shiva, Derived from Daksh, Daksh - competent, Adroit, Expert, Intelligent, Honest, Epithet of Som, Shiva, Vishnu, Agni, Name of Lord Shiva
- Evangod has been gracious or stone or right hander or youth., god has been gracious or stone or right hander or youth.
- AabirGulal, The word aabir has the meaning of Fragrance, Scent, Aroma, in Hindu aspect aabir means Gulal or color
- AahilPrince, Aahil is an Arabic word that means "great king", "great leader", "emperor", a king or ruler who presides over multiple nations and countries.
- VedSacred knowledge, Riches, Precious, Four philosophical scriptures underlying hinduism, A sacred text in Hindu religion.
- AahanDawn, Sunrise, Morning glory, First Ray of light, One who is of the nature of time itself, Iron, Sword , symbol of military power, inflexible and unrelenting power
- AarshBright, Hero, Truthfulness, Dominion, Crown, Pure, Worshipped, Divine, Crown, To gloat, With regal dignity and power
Explore More in Baby Names
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name
Please select atleast one Filter