- Name :nina
- Meaning :flower, girl, fire, fish box,girl,nina how to a girl's name is pronounced nah-nah, nyne-ah. is of spanish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of nina is "little girl; ur-granddaughter." also diminutive of ann (hebrew) "he (god) is on my side". in slavic, a short form of a name with the suffix-nina, such as antonina. neena is also a hindi name meaning "pretty eyes". nina was the name of one of christopher columbus's three ships. ballerina dame ninette de valois. also in the form of anne.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For nina
- Gianinagianina as a girl's name is of italian and hebrew origin, and the meaning of gianina is "god is gracious". feminine of john. also the shape of gianna. also the shape of jane.
- Janinediminutive of jane,janine how to a girl's name is pronounced, yes-neen. it is of english origin. the simplified form of jeannine. also the shape of the gianina. also the shape of the jan. also the shape of jane.
- Karennathe name karenna is a girl name . this charming and updated karen variation was through the daughter of al and tipper gore, whose name was inspired by the russian novel anna karenina.
- Neenaneena as a girl name in hindi origin, and the meaning of neena is "pretty eyes". also the shape of the nina.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name