The arrival of a newborn marks a new beginning in every parent`s life. Whether the new ones enter the parents’ lives after years of longing or as a surprise, its an atmosphere of joy and celebrations. Sikh Baby Names need not be old-fashioned and outdated! Check out our alphabetical list of 3429 Sikh Baby Names along with their meanings and choose the best name for your to be born or newborn baby with the help of FirstCry`s Baby Names Finder.
- GianshThe name Giansh is an Indian male name and means Full of Knowledge. Mostly used in Sikh religion., The name Giansh is an Indian male name and means Full of Knowledge. Mostly used in Sikh religion.
- AveerBrave, One who fights for peace, Strong, Continuous or ongoing, Brave, Mighty, Powerful, One who Fights for Peace,
- SameerEarly morning fragrance, Entertaining companion, Wind, Breeze, Air, Creator, Another name for Shiva, Era, He who is a good friend
- GurvaidDivine knowledge, This is the name of success and cooperation. It is a very fortunate name, which will give you an unfair share of advantage against competition.
- GurkiratOne who sings praises of the Guru, Gurkirat collaborated with two words guru and kirat. Guru means master or lord and kirat means songs of praises. So gurkirat means songs of the praises for Lord.
- Jonahit means Dove. People with this name get fame and wealth. They are often termed as hero because of their courageous attitude., it means Dove. People with this name get fame and wealth. They are often termed as hero because of their courageous attitude.
- GurleenIn serve of teacher, Gurleen collaborated with two words guru and leen. Guru means master or lord and leen means absorbed. So gurleen means person who is absorbed in the guru
- AnokhExtraordinary and wondrous, Unique, Wondrous, Extraordinary, Wondrous, Unique, Splendrous, Amazing
- AsritSomebody who gives shelter, One who gives refuge to others, God of wealth, One who protects others, Rite of dependency, Trust on God, One who is dependent on God), Subramaniam Swami
- GiaanOne having exalted divine knowledge, Wisdom, Knowledge, One Having Exalted Divine Knowledge, Spiritual wisdom
- HarshaanLustrous splendor of God, Has to do with happiness, Delightful, Cheerful, Happy, Joyful, Delighted, A variant spelling of Harshan
- RandeepThe hero of the battle, Hero of the Battle, Lamp of the Battle, Brightness and Shine of a battle
- HarvirBrave as God, Warrior of God, Brave Defendant for the Lord, One who is victorious over destruction, A variant of Harveer
- JarnailThe commanding officer, The Commanding Officer, General of an Army, A derivative of the name Janeil
- PawandeepFirmament illuminated, Lamp of heavens, Lamp of Air, Flame of Air, Derived from Sanskrit word Pavan meaning Purifier, Air, Wind
Explore More in Baby Names
We hope you have found the perfect name for your little bundle of joy from our compilation of unique and trending Sikh Baby Names
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name
Please select atleast one Filter