The arrival of a newborn marks a new beginning in every parent`s life. Whether the new ones enter the parents’ lives after years of longing or as a surprise, its an atmosphere of joy and celebrations. Sikh Baby Names need not be old-fashioned and outdated! Check out our alphabetical list of 3429 Sikh Baby Names along with their meanings and choose the best name for your to be born or newborn baby with the help of FirstCry`s Baby Names Finder.
- GianshThe name Giansh is an Indian male name and means Full of Knowledge. Mostly used in Sikh religion., The name Giansh is an Indian male name and means Full of Knowledge. Mostly used in Sikh religion.
- AveerBrave, One who fights for peace, Strong, Continuous or ongoing, Brave, Mighty, Powerful, One who Fights for Peace,
- SameerEarly morning fragrance, Entertaining companion, Wind, Breeze, Air, Creator, Another name for Shiva, Era, He who is a good friend
- GurvaidDivine knowledge, This is the name of success and cooperation. It is a very fortunate name, which will give you an unfair share of advantage against competition.
- Jonahit means Dove. People with this name get fame and wealth. They are often termed as hero because of their courageous attitude., it means Dove. People with this name get fame and wealth. They are often termed as hero because of their courageous attitude.
- GurkiratOne who sings praises of the Guru, Gurkirat collaborated with two words guru and kirat. Guru means master or lord and kirat means songs of praises. So gurkirat means songs of the praises for Lord.
- GurleenIn serve of teacher, Gurleen collaborated with two words guru and leen. Guru means master or lord and leen means absorbed. So gurleen means person who is absorbed in the guru
- AnokhExtraordinary and wondrous, Unique, Wondrous, Extraordinary, Wondrous, Unique, Splendrous, Amazing
- AsritSomebody who gives shelter, One who gives refuge to others, God of wealth, One who protects others, Rite of dependency, Trust on God, One who is dependent on God), Subramaniam Swami
- GiaanOne having exalted divine knowledge, Wisdom, Knowledge, One Having Exalted Divine Knowledge, Spiritual wisdom
- HarshaanLustrous splendor of God, Has to do with happiness, Delightful, Cheerful, Happy, Joyful, Delighted, A variant spelling of Harshan
- GurneeshGurus grace, This is the name of knowledge and generosity, which will get the popularity and fame.
- PawandeepFirmament illuminated, Lamp of heavens, Lamp of Air, Flame of Air, Derived from Sanskrit word Pavan meaning Purifier, Air, Wind
- JarnailThe commanding officer, The Commanding Officer, General of an Army, A derivative of the name Janeil
- JatinderOne who has conquered the five evils, One who can conquer Lord Indra or Lord of conqueror, One who conquered the five evils
- HarvirBrave as God, Warrior of God, Brave Defendant for the Lord, One who is victorious over destruction, A variant of Harveer
- GurpreetLove of Guru, Gurus Love, Gurpreet collaborated with two words guru and preet. Guru means master or lord and preet means love. So gurupreet means the love of lord or master
- JobanEnjoys cleanliness, Joban is an Indian male name and means Youth. It is represented in Hindu religion.
Explore More in Baby Names
We hope you have found the perfect name for your little bundle of joy from our compilation of unique and trending Sikh Baby Names
Articles on Baby Names
- 120 Adorable Twin Baby Boy Names with Meanings
- 100 Lord Ganesha Names for Your Baby Boy
- 130 Best Sahaba Islamic Baby Boy Names With Meanings
- 150 Unique Baby Boy Names Inspired by Lord Vishnu
- 400 Best English Names for Baby Girl and Boy with Meaning
- 250 Exquisite Hindi Names for Babies with Meanings
- 125 Unique Baby Boy Names Inspired by Lord Shiva
- 180 Christian Baby Boy Names with Meanings
- 130 Sacred Sahabiyat Names for Baby Girl
- 125 Modern and Stylish Baby Boy Names With Meanings
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name
Please select atleast one Filter