- Name :jon
- Meaning :the form of john or diminutive form of jonathan,god,god has given (friendship),god is merciful; or gift of the lord,jon how to a girl's name is pronounced jahn. it is in english and hebrew origin, and the meaning of jon is "god is gracious; gift of god". variant of john or short form of jonathan. jon is in the french fashion, of script, with a different name. see also jean.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For jon
- Jonasit means Dove. People with this name are very soft spoken and kind hearted. They love helping others and providing advice to family and friends., it means Dove. People with this name are very soft spoken and kind hearted. They love helping others and providing advice to family and friends.
- Jonathanit means gift of God. They are agreeable. Treasure , natural and loving persons. They spread the harmony and are simple., it means gift of God. They are agreeable. Treasure , natural and loving persons. They spread the harmony and are simple.
- Gracecharming,elegant and graceful woman,grace how to a girl's name is pronounced grayce. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of grace, the grace, the blessing." of grâtia. a virtue name that you entered, by the puritans, in reference to the grace of god. has the same meaning as anna and hannah, and can be used as a variation of this. in ireland, it is like a anglisierung of grainne. greek mythology: the three graces were goddesses of nature: aglaia (brilliance), thalia (flowering), and euphrosyne (joy). the actress and princess grace kelly; singer grace jones; choreographer graciela daniele.,to please
- Reneborn again,rene as a boy's name (also less often than the girls name rene) is manifested again-not ren-ee. it is of french origin, and the importance of rene is to be "born again". rene is the most modern form of renatus. see also renny. the actor rené auberjonois. also the shape of the reginald.,rene as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name rene). abbreviation of irene (greek) "peace". also as a name, especially from the early 20's. century. also the form of renata. also the form of renee.
- Ericaalways ruler,erica how to a girl's name is pronounced air-a-ka. is norse in origin, and the meaning of erica is "full of the rulers". latinate feminine form of eric, and also a flower name, like that of the latin word "erica", which means "heather". scandinavian names revived in the 19th century. writer erica jong; singer erica lee jones; actresses, rickie lake, ricki christensen; singer erika badu.,ruler eternal, eternally powerful,dominant forever
- Anthonyanthony as a young man by the name (less often than the girls of name anthony) is very a-tha-nee. it is of latin origin. in english, the form of the old roman city, surname antonio, probably of etruscan origin. mark anthony (82-30 bc), roman triumvir and general, was seated on the throne and had a hectic political career with queen cleopatra of egypt. saint anthony (third century) was an egyptian hermit, a monk, founded the first christian monastery, and is traditionally known for its resistance against evil. according to legend, he lived alone in the desert-for more than 80 of his hundred years. in england, the name is, in general, written and spoken, without the "h". the actor anthony quinn, anthony hopkins, anthony perkins, tony curtis, antonio banderas, photographer antony armstrong-jones, earl of snowdon; composer, anton bruckner; the playwright anton chekhov; basketball player anthony mason, the singer marc anthony.,of unknown significance,of incalculable value,uncertain,worthy of admiration or praise
- Jonahit means Dove. People with this name get fame and wealth. They are often termed as hero because of their courageous attitude., it means Dove. People with this name get fame and wealth. They are often termed as hero because of their courageous attitude.
- Vanessabutterfly, mystical,clear,vanessa how to a girl's name is pronounced va-ness-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of vanessa is butterfly. the name of a genus of butterflies, which are the red admiral and the painted lady. it is also an early 18th-century literary name of english origin created by jonathan swift in gulliver's travels as a nickname for esther vanhomrigh, based on the first syllable of his surname, and, perhaps, the latin, the verb eat what is be. jenessa, vanita and vannaleigh are compound shapes. see also the veneto region. the actresses vanessa redgrave, vanessa williams, the celebrity vanna white.
- Vincentconquest,conquerors, win,defeat,victory at the vicente as a young man by the name is pronounced vin-sent. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of vincent dominant. of vincentius. the name ultimately derives from latin vincere, which means to conquer. steadily since the early christian days. saint vincent de paul, a 17th-century priests, created with the purpose of the missionary brothers. the saint vincent de paul society, an international non-profit organization, was founded in his honor, the 19. painter vincent van gogh, director vincente minnelli; actor vincent gardenia, vince vaughn, vin diesel, vincent d'onofrio, vinnie jones; football coach vince lombardi; basketball player vince carter.
- Jonathangift of the lord,god gives,god has given,god has given; friendship, loyalty,jonathan how to a girl's name is pronounced jahn-a-tuna. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of jonathan is "gift of god". in relation to nathan. biblical: the son of king saul, jonathan was known for his manliness, generosity and altruism. he saved david when saul wanted to kill." author: jonathan swift; the actor jon voight, jonathan lipnicki.
- Jenniferfair phantom or wave white,jennifer how to a girl's name is pronounced jen-ee-fer, jen-if-is. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of jennifer is "fair and soft. from gwenhwyfar, which also can mean "ola blanca". variant of geneva. mythology: king arthur stories, guinevere was arthur ' s queen. the name became popular thanks to the movie of celebrity jennifer jones. literary: bernard shaw used the name for the character of jennifer dubedat in "the dilemma of the doctor" (1905). jenifer is a variation of the spelling, mainly, in cornwall. see also gaynor and ginevra. actresses jennifer gray, jennifer jones, jennifer jason leigh, jennifer o ' neill, jennifer aniston, jennifer connelly, jennifer garner, jennifer lopez.,the fair -, the shade white, white wave,women, of white magic
- JohnnyVariant of John or abbreviation of jonathan God has been gracious: has shown favor, John means God is gracious and kind,pal means small and humble
- Marionbitter, or from the sea,marion as a young man by the name (more often than the girls name marion), is of english and latin, and the importance of marion, star of the sea". variant of mary. as a baby girl name today. john wayne was originally named marion morrison. the revolutionary war soldier francis "swamp fox" marion.,marion as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name marion), is of french and latin, and the importance of marion, star of the sea". variant of mary (latin) "star of the sea". this form has been modified in marian, when it was introduced in the uk in the middle ages, but revived in the 19th century. track of celebrities, marion jones.,rebel
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name