Check out our alphabetical list of 538 Persian Baby Names along with their meanings and choose the best name for your to be born or newborn baby with the help of FirstCry`s Baby Names Finder.
- NirvaanThe child who was born to this world joyfully., The child who was born to this world joyfully.
- ShirinCharming, Pleasant, Ploughman, Grass, A sweet girl in Persian. Also, name of the characted from the Resain and Turkish legend
- MehwishPrettiest face on the Moon, Bright star, Something as beautiful as moon. Something that we can compare to the elegant beauty of moon.
- KayanThe name of a dynasty of king kaikobad, King, Name of a royal dynasty in persia, Kayan means Important Person
- RaminObedient, Who rescues the people from hungry and pain brings Joy into peoples life, A Persian name and a variant of name Rameen which means Joyful or tamer
- RezaFairy, Pleasure, Wish, Arabic word for 'consent, agreement'. One who is content, A variant is Rezah
- MinaPrecious blue stone, Fish, Jewel, In Persian it means azure or clear like a crystal. In German it means the pure love or true love
- SuriRed rose, Happiness, Consort of the Sun, Krishna, Goddess, Learned, Sage, A girl who is like a red rose
- HumaBird of paradise, Auspicious bird, Phoenix, Lucky Bird, Phoenix, The Huma bird is a legendary bird from Persian myth
- JubinHonorable, Righteous, Honorable, Righteous, A variant form is Zubin which means one who touches the sky
- MinuFish which moves with ease everywhere bestowing Love and peace over her surroundings getting pride to all, Paradise, A gem, Precious stone, A heavenly place, not less that paradise
- GulshanIts feminine version means Rose Garden, while its masculine version means Flower garden. It is a variation of the name Golshan, a name of Persian origins.
- RashanOne who has good sense of judgement; A variant of Rashn which is the name of the angel of justice in the Pahlavi language, One who has good sense of judgement, A variant of Rashn which is the name of the angel of justice in the Pahlavi language
- MehrnazGlory of the Sun, The brilliant and radiant charm of the Sun, a state of high honour of the biggest star
- ArshamPersian - Very Powerful, Very Strong; Name of Dariush's Grandfather, Persian - Very Powerful, Very Strong, Name of Dariush's Grandfather
- RoshanakLustrous, Bright, Dawn, Star of magnificence, Shining Star, Luminous Beauty, Lovely Flare, Bright Light
- ArtinRighteous, Pure or Holy (also a name of a Median king), Righteous, Pure or Holy (also a name of a Median king)
- KouroshFirst King of Iran; The Sun; Historically translated into English and Latin as "Cyrus", First King of Iran, The Sun, Historically translated into English and Latin as "Cyrus"
- KaamranProsperous; Successful; Blessed; Fortunate; A variant of name Kamran, Prosperous, Successful, Blessed, Fortunate, A variant of name Kamran
Explore More in Baby Names
We hope you have found the perfect name for your little bundle of joy from our compilation of unique and trending Persian Baby Names
Articles on Baby Names
- 120 Adorable Twin Baby Boy Names with Meanings
- 100 Lord Ganesha Names for Your Baby Boy
- 130 Best Sahaba Islamic Baby Boy Names With Meanings
- 150 Unique Baby Boy Names Inspired by Lord Vishnu
- 400 Best English Names for Baby Girl and Boy with Meaning
- 250 Exquisite Hindi Names for Babies with Meanings
- 125 Unique Baby Boy Names Inspired by Lord Shiva
- 180 Christian Baby Boy Names with Meanings
- 130 Sacred Sahabiyat Names for Baby Girl
- 125 Modern and Stylish Baby Boy Names With Meanings
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name
Please select atleast one Filter