- Name :hester
- Meaning :hester how to a girl's name is pronounced hess-ter. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of hester is "the myrtle, the bride; star". variant of esther, of medieval origin. the two names are often used interchangeably, but they are now separated name. literary: hester prynne is very much put to the heroine of nathaniel hawthorne ' s novel "the scarlet letter". the shape of the pole.,the myrtle, the stars, the mystery, ishtar,the stars,the stars, as
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For hester
- Elsaelsa how to a girl's name is pronounced in the vi. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of elsa is "god is my oath". abbreviation of elisabeth or elizabeth. literary: name of the lioness in the book "born free" by joy adamson, which was made into a movie. elsa had become popular as the name of the queen of disney ' s 2013, from the movie "frozen". english actress elsa lanchester. also the shape of ailsa. also the shape of the alice.,god is my oath; god's promise,promised, god,the promise of god,short form of elizabeth
- Melissahoney bee,honey bee,honey bees,melissa how to a girl's name is pronounced ma-liss-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of melissa is "bee, honey". mythology: the name of the princess of crete, who becomes a bee, after having discovered the way to collect the honey. the name was used because of the ancient greece. the singer melissa manchester; actress melissa gilbert; dancer molissa fenley.
- Rockthe rest,the rock,the rock as a young man by the name. variant of rocco. the actor rock hudson, who was originally with the name of roy scherer, made the name famous. also the way of rochester.,rock or stone
- Manchestermanchester as a young man, name altenglischen of origin. name: a town in the north of england, whose latin name was mancunium. in the 19ten century, manchester was an important city in the production of cotton.
- Swithinstrong,swithin, as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of swithin is "quick, strong". saint swithin was from the ninth century, the bishop of winchester in england. it has been said that, what was the climate like in your party, day 15. july that he was going to stay the same, for the next forty days.
- Rochestera cover of roman fort,rochester as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of rochester is "stone camp or fortress". place, name.,stone inventory or fortress
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name