- Name :Sena
- Meaning :Army, Army
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :3
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Kumbha (G, S, Sh)
- Nakshatra :Purvabhadra (Se, So, Da, Di)
Similar Names For Sena
- Bradleybradley as a girl, the name is used (also, more in general, as a young man by the name of bradley) is the old english origin, and the meaning of bradley is "the width of the meadow." the location, the name. surname used as first name.,bradley as a young man by the name (less often girls in the name of bradley) it's very brad-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of bradley is "the width of the meadow." transferred use of the surname and first name. from the century of mid-19th century, most in the united states as in other english-speaking countries. the most famous american with this surname was general omar bradley (20th century). senator bill bradley, the actor bradley whitford.,width of the clear of the large meadow,prado grande
- Barrybarry as a young man by the name (with a lower frequency, such as the names of girl barry) is very bare-ee. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of barry is "blonde". anglisierte form of the irish gaelic name of the bar, the bairre (alt-irish), a shortened form of "fionnbharr," which means "fair-haired" (see finbar). possibly, also of bearach (irish, gaelic) "skewer, sharp, pointed". saint bairre (seventh century) founded a monastery in the city of cork, in ireland. possibly influenced by the fame of sir james barrie, the author of "peter pan". baz and bazza (australian informal) pet forms. senator barry m. goldwater; director baz luhrmann; singer barry manilow; baseball player, barry bonds. also the shape of the barnett. also the shape of the barrett.,fair led fair-haired,spear
- Robertbright glory,bright fame,famed, bright, shining, glory,robert how to a girl's name is pronounced rah-bert. it is of old german origin, and the importance of robert is "bright fame". one of the favorite name for boys since the middle ages. especially favored by the scots due to 14th-century king robert the bruce and poet robert burns. name of the 11th century, duke of normandy, who was also a crusader. senator robert kennedy; poet robert burns; actor robert deniro, robert duvall, rob schneider; author robert lawson; general robert e. lee, the writer robert ludlum; baseball player roberto alomar, roberto clemente.
- Oranin light green or bright-little green,oran how a young man of the name is aramaic, and the irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of oran is "light; pale". the hebrew form comes from an expression in aramaic which means "light", while the english usage of this name is derived from odhran (irish, gaelic) "pale". senator orrin hatch.
- Lloydgray,gray-haired person,gray,lloyd how a young man name is pronounced loyd. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of lloyd is "gray-haired; holy". of llwyd. the name may be, initially, as an allusion to the experience and wisdom, and, probably, refers to any person who is entitled to respect. the actor lloyd bridges; senator lloyd bentsen.
- Orenof a pine,jerusalem pine,laurel, or jaw,pray, as a boys' name is pronounced or-en. is the hebrew, and irish and gaelic origin, and the meaning of oren is "pine tree; fair, pale". see also oron. senator orrin hatch.
- Olympiafrom the olympian,olympia, as a girl's name is pronounced ah-lim-pee-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of olympia is "the olympus". a holy name, with its origin in the mythology. the olympus was the home of the ancient greek gods. actress olympia dukakis; senator olympia snowe.
- Rhodesrhodes as a young man by the name is of german origin and of the importance of rhodes "where roses grow". name of a greek island and a philanthropist briton, cecil rhodes, who gave his name to a country (rhodesia) and a scholarship fund for outstanding students of england, from the ex-colonies to study at oxford in england. some famous rhodes scholar, senator bill bradley and president bill clinton.,roses,where the roses grow
- Adlaiadlai as a young man by the name (as the names of girl adlai), is pronounced ad gal. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of adlai is "god is just". the aramaic contracted form of the hebrew name adaliah. it could also mean "adornment" in hebrew. biblical name used by a minor character, the father of king david, pastor. famous in the 20th century, presidential candidates adlai stevenson.,adlai as a girl's name (also as a girl's name adlai), is pronounced ad gal. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of adlai is "god is just". possibly, "my ornament". more familiar with the name of a man who was made famous by american senator adlai stevenson.,god is just,ornament of god
- Zellthe name of cells of a young man by the name . two zells of the note: the conservatives of the south, senator zell miller, and the video-game-character cell, a hero of final fantasy.
- Orringreen,laurel, or jaw,orrin that the guys their name is pronounced or-en. it is of english origin. the name of a river in england. senator orrin hatch of utah. also the way of oran.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name