Check out our alphabetical list of 16070 Indian Baby Names along with their meanings and choose the best name for your to be born or newborn baby with the help of FirstCry`s Baby Names Finder.
- AayanshThe first Ray of light, Part of parents, Gift of God, Sun, like splendour or brightness of sun
- SrianshHe who is born with ansh or a part of Lakshimi, He who is born with ansh or a part of Lakshimi
- AvyuktCrystal clear or Lord Krishna or clear mind, One with a clear mind, Unconfused Being, One of the many names of Lord Krishna
- KiyanshPerson having all qualities, A Person having all qualities, One who is blessed with all good qualities
- AaravPeaceful, Sound, Shout (Celebrity Parents Name: Akshay Kumar & Twinkle Khanna), Peaceful, Ray, Hope, Radiating Light, Sanskrit: "peaceful," "melodious sound"
- AyaanSomeone who is religiously inclined, Gift of God (Celebrity Name: Emraan Hashmi), They are inclined towards God
- AtharvLord Ganesh, Name of a Ved, Name of a Rishi married to Santi, The daughter of kardam Rishi and devahooti, Name of brahmas eldest son, To whom he revealed brahma-vidya, One of names of Lord Ganesha, Knower of Vedas, Knowledgeable One
- PranithPraneeth is the name derived from the Sanskrit word praneetham which means calmness, God, One who is as dear as life, Modest, Simple, Straightforward
- Hridhaan(Celebrity Name: Rhrithik Roshan), Heart, Soul, One who is Kind, Generous and Compassionate towards all
- AnvitOne who bridgesth gap, Friend, Relation, Leader, Guide, One who always directs and leads others
- RishaanLord Shiva, Good human being, Strong, Good, Sage, Saint, One who meditates on Lord's Name, Seeker of enlightment
- AanayConsort of Goddess Radha, Another name of Lord Ganesh, Without a superior, Another name for Lord Vishnu, Aanay is another name of Lord Ganesha.
- JishaThe person having the highest feelings for living, the meaning of this name is person having high level of feeling and passion for living. Highly optimistic , artistic nature and have love for nature.
- KriyanshLord Krishna, A modern name variant of name Krishna, A representation of name of Lord Shri Krishna
- MirayaDevotee of Lord Krishna (Celebrity Name: Priyanka Gandhi), Name of Lord Krishna's devotee, A variant spelling is Meera
- DakshCapable, Son of Lord Brahma, Fire, Gold, Talented, Excellent, Vigorous talented (A son of Brahma), Name of a King
- ReyanshFirst Ray of sunlight, Lord vishnus Ansh (Ansh = part, One who can be comapared to the first ray of sun in the morning
- PranshOne who is full of life; One of many names of Lord Vishnu; A variant of Pranshu, One who is full of life, One of many names of Lord Vishnu, A variant of Pranshu
- AarushFirst Ray of the Sun, Calm, Red, Brilliant, Another name for the Sun, First Ray of Sun, Sunshine, Radiance or Brightness of the sun
- KrithvikAlways Happy, Joyful, Glad, Delighted, Blessed by Lord Muruga who is considered as bestower of happiness
- AtharvaThe first Vedas, Lord Ganesh, Knower of the arthara Vedas, One of names of Lord Ganesha, Knower of Vedas, Knowledgeable One
- KanishkAn ancient king, Small, A king who followed buddhism, The meaning of the name is An Ancient King
- DivyanshPart of the God, Part of the divine light, Gods own divine, Part of Divine, Spiritual Wisdom, Religious, Pious
- PranaviGoddess Parvati, The first sound of universe aum called as Pranavi, One of the many names of Goddess Parvathi
- RitvikPriest, Timely, Sage, Saint, One who meditates on Lord's Name, Seeker of enlightment, Scholar, Head of the Vedas
- PrayanIntelligence, Supreme Intelligence, Excellent Brilliance, Most knowledgeable, Very Clever, Smartest
- SanayaEminent, Distinguished, Born on saturday, First Ray of the Sun, Praise-worthy, deserving of admiration
- DakshithLord Shiva, Derived from Daksh, Daksh - competent, Adroit, Expert, Intelligent, Honest, Epithet of Som, Shiva, Vishnu, Agni, Name of Lord Shiva
- AahanDawn, Sunrise, Morning glory, First Ray of light, One who is of the nature of time itself, Iron, Sword , symbol of military power, inflexible and unrelenting power
- NehaDew drop, Admired for look, Love, Rain, Bright one, Naughty one, Affectionate, The shower of rain or affection or adoration.
- RudraFearsome, Name of Lord Shiva, The terrible, God of storms, Thunder and lightning, Lord Shiva's consort
- AarshBright, Hero, Truthfulness, Dominion, Crown, Pure, Worshipped, Divine, Crown, To gloat, With regal dignity and power
- PranavLord Vishnu, The sacred syllable Om, Kind of musical instrument, An epithet of Vishnu, Son of nighna, Grandson of ananutra and brother of shatrajit, Very much fresh or young, Epithet of Shiva, Phonic sound for sacred syllable Om, To make a humming or droning sound
- AdhritWho does not need support but supports every one, Lord Vishnu, Independent, Supportive, The One who Don't Need Any Support but Supports Everything
- KratavOne of many names representing the God Trimurti; Representation of God Shiva, Vishnu and Brahma, One of many names representing the God Trimurti, Representation of God Shiva, Vishnu and Brahma
- HitanshHitansh is the wish for our happiness and favorable, Helper, Well Wisher, Good Person, Lord of goodness
- JiyaHeart, Sweet heart, Sweatheart, This is the name of blessings and fortunate. They are the loved ones of the whole family.
- RiddhiGood fortune, Prosperity, Wealth, Success, Superiority, Supernatural power, Fortunate, Prosperous, Rich, Wealthy, Lucky
Explore More in Baby Names
We hope you have found the perfect name for your little bundle of joy from our compilation of unique and trending Indian Baby Names
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name
Please select atleast one Filter