- Name :Rishab
- Meaning :Morality, Superior, Excellent, A musical note, Bull, A person of superior morality
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :3
- Syllables :3.5
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Tula (R, T)
- Nakshatra :Chitra (Pe, Po, Ra, Ri)
Similar Names For Rishab
- AkshitPermanent, Can not be broken easily, Secure, Saved, Guarded, Permanent, Imperishable, one which will be there forever, Immortal Being
- AksharaLetters, Goddess Saraswati, Letter, Syllable, Sound, Unalterable, Not perishable, One of many names of Lord Vishnu, Name of Lord Brahma
- AkshathOne who cannot be injured, Rice offered to deity in Hindu Pooja, Indestructible, Indestructible, One who cannot be destroyed, Imperishable, One of many names of Lord Vishnu
- AmitInfinite, Unique, Incomparable Lord, Indestructible, Imperishable, Great, Endless, Boundless, Name of Lord Ganesha, the one with immeasurable and limitless power
- AchyutImperishable, A name of Lord Vishnu, Indestructible, Imperishable, one of many names of Lord Vishnu
- AchyuthLord Vishnu, Imperishable, Indestructible, Immovable, Lord Krishna, Imperishable, Indestructible, one of many names of Lord Vishnu
- AmritayaThe immortal, Lord Vishnu, Immortal, Imperishable, One who has no end, One of the names of Lord Vishnu
- RishabhdevRishabhdev is the variation of Rishabhnath and means morality., Rishabhdev is the variation of Rishabhnath and means morality.
- AchyuthaLord Vishnu, Imperishable, Indestructible, Immovable, One who can never lose his powers or nature, Lord Vishnu
- NabhirayA variation of the name Nabhiraj. It means father of Lord Rishabhdev., A variation of the name Nabhiraj. It means father of Lord Rishabhdev.
- RishabhnathRishabhnath is the name of the 1st Jain Tirthankara. It means morality, superior., Rishabhnath is the name of the 1st Jain Tirthankara. It means morality, superior.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name