- Name :Nimal
- Meaning :Pure, Blameless, Brilliant, An independent, justified and adventerous being
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :22
- Syllables :3
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Vruschika (N, Y)
- Nakshatra :Anuradha (Na, Nee, Noo, Nae, Ni, Nu, Ne)
Similar Names For Nimal
- Wildera wild animal,wild, animal,wild as a young man by the name is of german origin and the importance of wilder, it is hunter. pension of name for someone to fall or kill the wild animals. the playwright thornton wilder, oscar wilde.
- Ciathe name of the cia is a girl name . what the cia, just so that? cynthia or most of the other c name. elegant in its sleek mia-nia minimalist feel, but can remember some of the central intelligence agency.
- Linneaas a twinflower,linden,linnea, as a girl's name is pronounced you-nee-ah, we-no. it is of scandinavian origin, and the importance of linnea is "lime or linden-tree". also the name of a small pink flower of the mountain, which was named by the swedish botanist carl von linné, the inventor of the generally accepted system of classification of plants and animals. swedish girls, since this name in connection with a small blue flower. literary: there is a character called linnea in a popular series of children's books christian björk.,twinflower, linde
- KasarLion; One who resembles a roaring animal; In Sanskrit it means Resembling a Lion, Lion, One who resembles a roaring animal, In Sanskrit it means Resembling a Lion
- BurakHorse like animal that carried the prophet (Pbuh) during Mehraj and will carry those that are selected on resurrection day, To be strong and fast as a lightning bolt
- Ralphas smart as a wolf,ralph w how to a girl's name is pronounced ralf, rafe. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of ralph is "wolf counselor". the wolf is an animal with a reputation as a shrewd. rolf is a german form. the poet ralph waldo emerson; consumer protection activist ralph nader; actor ralph fiennes, ralph macchio.,wolf council-the wolf-attorney
- Faunafauna, as a baby girl name. in roman mythology, the goddess of nature and of animals, who was famous for her chastity. also the shape of the fawn.,goddess of fertility
- PashupatiLord of all living beings, Lord of animals, Lord Shiva, Lord of Bull, One of many names of Lord Shiva
- Reynardcouncil brave,powerful advice,reynard, as a young man by the name is pronounced ray-nard. it is the old german and old french origin, and the meaning of reynard "strong decision; fuchs". the french word for fox, "renard", comes from the medieval european animal stories, in which the cunning fox is known as "reynard" in connection with his wisdom.
- GryphonFighting Chief, Fierceful, The furious Griffin of Greek mythology and medieval legend was an animal with foreparts of a falcon and rump of a lion., Fighting Chief, Fierceful, The furious Griffin of Greek mythology and medieval legend was an animal with foreparts of a falcon and rump of a lion.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name