- Name :Linu
- Meaning :A cry of grief, Sanskrit - Lily, A variant spelling of name is Lynu
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :2
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Mesha (A, L, E, I, O)
- Nakshatra :Bharani (Lee, Lu, Le, Lo, Li)
Similar Names For Linu
- Linuslinen,linen colour,blond,linus, as a young man by the name is pronounced lye-nus. it is of greek origin, and the importance of linus is "flax". of linens. biblical: a christian companion of paul in rome. greek mythology: linus, the musician, son of apollo. in modern times, linus is familiar, following the child of signs of charles schulz ' comic "peanuts". nobel prize winner linus pauling, is the actor linus roache.
- Linnas a twinflower,linn as a boy's name (also as a girl name linn) is the old english origin. you may be referred to the linen fibres, as in the case of linus, or linden, as in lindsay. rare, and easily confused with a girl named lynn.
- PawelinusAn individual who is passionate and efficient, An individual who is passionate and efficient
- LinusSon of the God Apollo, this is a name from Greek Mythology and means flax, Son of the God Apollo, this is a name from Greek Mythology and means flax
- PaulinusLatin - Little, Humble; Small; A variant of the name Paul, Latin - Little, Humble, Small, A variant of the name Paul
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name