- Name :Jit
- Meaning :The name Jit is an Indian male name and means Winner or Arjuna. It is moslty represented in Hindu religion., The name Jit is an Indian male name and means Winner or Arjuna. It is moslty represented in Hindu religion.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Jit
- PranavLord Vishnu, The sacred syllable Om, Kind of musical instrument, An epithet of Vishnu, Son of nighna, Grandson of ananutra and brother of shatrajit, Very much fresh or young, Epithet of Shiva, Phonic sound for sacred syllable Om, To make a humming or droning sound
- ArijitConqueror of enemies (Son of Krishna and Subhadra), Conquering Enemies, One who wins over all the demons, Son of Krishna and Subhadra
- JithuJithu is an Indian male name. It means The one who is always winning. It is most commonly represented in Hindu religion., Jithu is an Indian male name. It means The one who is always winning. It is most commonly represented in Hindu religion.
- JithinUndefeatable, The meaning of the name Jithin is Undefeatable. It is of Indian origin and represented in Hindu religion.
- RavanaKing of lanka, Ravana is a character in Hindu history, Who is the primary antagonist of the Hindu epic Lord Ramayana (Ten headed King of Lanka, who abducted Sita; brother of Vibhishana & Surpanakha; father of Indrajit; husband of Mandodari), Power Holder, Means of terrifying roar, a name given by Lord Shiva, King of Lanka
- AnantajitThe victor of infinity, Lord Vishnu, Ever victorious Lord, Name of Lord Vishnu, the one who wins all
- JiteshGod of victory, Winner, The name Jitesh means God of Voctory ot Winner. It is an Indian male name, used in Hindu religion.
- AjaySuccess, Unconquerable, Invincible, is formed by combining the elements a means not and jita means conquered: hence, "unconquerable."
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name