- Name :Jandro
- Meaning :Spanish name meaning to defend, Spanish name meaning to defend
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Sikh
Similar Names For Jandro
- Alexanderalejandro as a boy's name (also less often than the girls of name alexander) is pronounced al-ek-zan-the. it is of greek origin, and the importance of alexander, is the man and his defender, warrior". the latin form of the greek name alexandros. the name was probably coined originally as a title of the goddess hera, wife of zeus. alexander the great (356-323 bc) conquered and ruled the greater part of the known world before his death at the age of 33. the story describes him as a man of high physical courage, impulsive energy, and the fire of the imagination. it was a real name in scotland. see also lexer. the english poet alexander pope; american statesman alexander hamilton; actors sir alec guinness, alec baldwin; american secretary of state alexander haig; soviet writer and dissident alexander solzhenitsyn; writer alexandre dumas.,defender of man,defender of men, warriors,defenders of the people,the defence of the men
- Alekalek as a young man, of name, of russian and greek origin, and the importance of alek is "people's defender, warrior". russian form of alex. also the form of alejandro.
- Sandersthe defenders of the men,to defend the men,sanders as the name of children in the middle of english origin, and the importance of sanders is "the son of alejandro".,son of alexander
- Alcanderalcander, as a young man by the name is of greek origin, and the importance of alcander is "strong". also the form of alejandro.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name