- Name :grey
- Meaning :gray-haired or the person with a beard,grey as a name of children altenglischen origin and importance of the grey is "grey hair or beard". transferred use of the surname, of græg. in scotland and ireland, is a translation of the gaelic surnames derived from riabhach "tabby, gray.",grey
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For grey
- SahlaDark flower, Dark grey eyes, Smooth, Soft ground, Fluent, Flowing style, Easy and convenient person
- MeghashyamLord Krishna, Cloud dark, One of the many names of Lord Krishna signifying his dark colored skin tone like grey clouds
- Graysongrayson as a young man by the name is pronounced gray and the sun. it is of middle english and nordic origin, and the importance of grayson is "son of a steward". last name, first name. "steward" is derived from the mittelenglischen greyve, from norse greifi.,son of gray, son of admin,the son of a court official
- Greysongrey hair or grey beard,the son of the gray-haired man,the son,the waiter, the son of the manager
- GriselleGrey Haired, The one with wisdom and intelligence. The one who has hidden qualities of knowledge, research and wisdom. Owing a research and analytical mind.
- GrizelleGrey Warrier, The one with wisdom and intelligence. The one who has hidden qualities of knowledge, research and wisdom. Owing a research and analytical mind.
- Greysenthe name greysen is a name of children . spelling variation of grayson. in the united states, top 1000 for the first time in the year 2016.
- Harlanguardians of the frontier, of wood,near an army, the country,harlan as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of harlan is "grey of the earth; hare country." place name harland, of hâr "grey," or hara "hare" and the country "cleared country." the name is in the united states in honor of justice john marshall harlan (1833-1911), a defender of civil rights.,rocky country
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name