Last Updated on
Mom is the upside-down version of “wow”.
This is a story of every mother who faces several challenges that are caused by society, the family members, the teachers, the partner, and also her inner self. Why do I have to prove that I am doing good for my child every single time? Why does everyone think I am rude or extra protective towards my kid?
I am a new mother. Therefore, people mostly think I don’t know anything about motherhood. They try to prove that they are the best, and I don’t know what is right or wrong for my kiddo.
The challenges I am talking about are –
- To decide whose advise I must take and why.
- To improve me as a mother and provide a good upbringing.
- To be a perfect mom – Honestly, it’s not easy to be perfect. Nobody is. And, I don’t want to be a perfect mother.
- To accept all the challenges positively and to prove myself that I am doing everything the right way according to me.
- To prepare my kid to face and handle all his challenges positively.
Every mother deals with her challenges differently. They think of better ways to deal with them.
Salute to all the mothers.
MOM IS WOW!
Moms should never get demotivated. Motherhood is a special journey, so let the negative thoughts go away, positively accept all the good things, and enjoy it thoroughly. All the things mothers face are for their kids, so keep overcoming every challenge. Do things for you and your child. The society will accept everything someday. Remember, all good things take time.
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.