Last Updated on
Birthdays, especially the first ones, are always memorable and filled with happiness, as you embrace your baby’s 1-year journey. It’s nothing but pure joy. Gifts are one more part of the celebration. According to me, it’s a very good thing to curate gifts ourselves. So, how can you build your own gift box? How can the gift box be completely useful? Read below!
A pack of bodysuit/jumpsuit for babies
- This is a very necessary thing. Night suits are always essential for babies for a cozy night’s sleep. Babies always like to be kept warm. These jumpsuits cover the body fully, and are great for any season. You get so many options online and everywhere. Look for packs which are available in different ranges and varieties.
- This is actually a good and very useful gifting option. Diapers are essential! There is a cause of concern like rashes with normal diapers, but these cloth diapers are much better. There are less chances of developing rashes, and there is no harm to the baby’s delicate skin. They are reusable, too. These comes various pricing ranges. Look for quality ones.
- Skincare product sets are available everywhere. But, some things in them just go to waste. So, we can always curate it ourselves. Include paraben-free baby wipes with organic baby creams, shampoos, powder, and oil. You can add a muslin wrapping cloth along with a feeding bottle cloth bag. You are ready with a cute gift!
- This is my most favourite idea of gifting. You can include a good quality feeding bottle or a steel bottle, along with a sippy cup, which is very useful for drinking water. Add in a bowl and a spoon, and a few teethers to it which babies just love. Add some bibs and wash cloths, and you are done!
- Add three sets of daily wear clothes like t-shirts and shorts or pants, a pair of mittens, a pair of socks, a cap, and a waterproof bed sheet.
- Musical toys are loved by babies up to the age of 2 years at least. They are engaging, and play a very important role in the baby’s overall development. They help to develop gross and fine motor skills, language, learning, and social skills. They also teach patience, enhance memory, and promote good sleep and relaxation. You can opt for a piano, musical phones, drums, or rotating and moving toys. Look for toys with a soothing sound that are not too loud and harsh. Lights also must be less flashy and uniform.
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.