Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.
Babyhug Cloth Diaper- A Detailed Review of My Experience of 1 Year
After having used disposable diapers for about six months for my baby, I realised how awful it was to decompose the product. I am a lucky mom who has not faced diaper rash on her baby but throwing this thing away is a terrible task.
I used to dig them in the mud, but now I can see that they have started to come out. The diaper keeps on inflating like a balloon with moisture, and eventually, it emerges out. So as soon as I heard about the cloth diaper, I was ecstatic.
I searched through the internet and zeroed my research on the Babyhug cloth diapers. I brought it from Firstcry.com.
Here Is My Experience Regarding the Diaper
One cloth diaper
MRP- Rs 695, but there are offers on the site. I got it for Rs. 505.
The inner side of the diaper is cotton, and the outer side is a synthetic material. It is made of waterproof material. This cloth diaper also comes with a microfiber insert.
I have been using it for more than a year, and here is what I have noticed during the usage.
- My baby has got no rashes.
- It’s soft and breathable.
- You can wash the diaper easily.
- Babies can use it for three years. It’s free size.
- It is eco-friendly.
- It is still the same, even after frequent usage of more than one year.
- One cannot use the Babyhug diaper overnight.
- You get the smell of urine when the baby pees on it. Though after washing, it instantly vanishes.
- It’s bulky. It is not possible to make your baby wear a pant over it.
- The microfiber insert takes a bit longer to dry.
Though there are cons, I am delighted to use the Babyhug cloth diapers and plan to buy more from Firstcry.
I urge all the new mothers to use cloth diapers, especially from Babyhug, because the brand is extremely trusted for providing excellent baby clothes and accessories.