Babyhug Breast Pads, a Saviour for All New Moms
I am a new mom for a second time. My baby arrived this September, and it has been a crazy ride since then.
Mothers usually give baby products and baby essentials all the importance, and a few things for herself, like a front-open night suit, gown, etc. All new moms also keep in mind a maternity bra, which helps to feed their baby easily, but the new essential in the Mumma and Baby Bag should be breast pads.
It’s not just for working women, but also ideal for all moms, for a simple reason: to keep themselves clean. Keeping a napkin is not advisable nowadays, and I would say to all the moms to keep breast pads for your safety.
I have used quite a few brands of breast pads, and after trying and using so many, I came across Babyhug. And, guess what? It’s is the best one among them all. Let me tell you a few reasons why it is just the best according to me:
- It is economical, so doesn’t pinch the pocket. It is well priced.
- It is well packaged in different quantities:
- Pack of 6 for travelling or trial purposes, or even to keep one pack in the purse for emergency use.
- Pack of 36 for moms who don’t need it much.
- Pack of 96 for moms who use it regularly.
- The material is thin and comfortable; I can wear it for the whole day for around 10 hours without having any discomfort or without having to change it. It is a good fit, so I do not have to worry.
- It is so thin and slim that no one can tell that we are wearing breast pads.
- It has a honeycomb quilt, which is super absorbent, and keeps us dry at all times.
I only think that if there could be a few new colours, then it would match lounge wear also. I suggest and recommend to all moms to try the Babyhug breast pads to make life more easy and comfortable. I wear them at night as well. I give a 5/5 to this product!
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.