Last Updated on
Hello everyone, I will be sharing a popsicle recipe which is not only healthy but that which will help to increase your baby’s weight. Your little one is sure to love this popsicle recipe!
This is a very simple recipe to make and one that requires fewer ingredients.
Special equipment required:
• Popsicle mould
• Ice cream sticks
• Ripe banana (cut it into chunks and freeze for 1 hour)
• 1/2 cup orange juice
• Dry fruits (finely chopped almond, cashew nut and raisin)
• Blend all of the ingredients together in a mixer or you can use a hand beater to make it smooth.
• Scrape the sides of the blender to remove the contents.
• Pour the mixture into popsicle moulds. If your popsicle mould has slots for sticks then you can insert the sticks before freezing. If it does not have stick slots then freeze for 2 hours and then insert a wooden popsicle stick in the mould.
• Continue to freeze it overnight in order to remove the popsicle from the mould without any hassles. Or you can freeze it for 4-6 hours as well.
• Run the popsicle moulds under warm water so that the popsicle can be removed easily.
Enjoy this banana and dry fruits popsicle on a hot day. Your baby would love to enjoy this tasty as well as healthy delicacy. This is particularly helpful for mothers who are looking for ways to increase their baby’s weight. You can add any other fruit as well. The banana can be mixed with milk instead of orange juice. You can also add different dry fruits. You can try different variations of this recipe, and I’m sure your baby will love it!
I hope your child will love this delicious popsicle! Please let me know your feedback on this quick, easy to make, healthy and delicious recipe!
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.