Want to share your parenting queries and get answers
Get Solutions and advice from other parents and experts
Ask a Question
Guardian of a 6 yr old girl

doctoer mughe heavy bleeding ho rahe h mein kya karu plz jaldi batao ,,,, Kaya karu

1 Answer
ExpertDr Priyanka KalraObstetrician and Gynaecologist4 days ago
A. please get ur ultrasound. see only the doctor who can see you in person can judge what is the right status. best to trust hersee more you can ask your own treating doctor. i am sure they will solve all your doubts and guide you
ExpertFirstCry Expert
Visit our Baby Names tool to get access to 10,000+ Baby Names according to Gender, Religion, Nakshatra & much more. You can also shortlist names & share them with your family. Check out the Trending Names!
Click here to visit the tool
Do you know any solution to this question?Let’s go to the app - To help out fellow parents & to get answers to your questions

Add An Answer

Add An Answer
Add An Answer

Post Answer

Ask a Question
This question is being asked for:
Your identity will not be revealed