Check out our alphabetical list of 4175 starting with T along with their meanings and choose the best name for your to be born or newborn baby with the help of FirstCry`s Baby Names Finder.
- TavishiThe name of Goddess Durga, Courage, Divine, Strength, Bravery, Virgin, River, Name of Goddess Durga
- TejasSharpness, Brightness, Tip of the flame, Light, Brilliance, Gold, Power, Might honour, Fire, Spirit brilliance
- TariniSaviour, She who frees, She who delivers from sin, Another name for Goddess Durga, Goddess Parvati, Goddess parvati
- TejaswiniLustrous or bright or radiant or intelligent, Brave, Powerful, Celebrated, Energetic, Noble, Brilliant, Radiant, intellegent
- TaimoorThe King of the Kings; Self Respecting; Having Self Restraint; Self Made, The King of the Kings, Self Respecting, Having Self Restraint, Self Made
- TarashaIts Hindi form is derived from a Sanskrit expression meaning star, Sanskrit name meaning star
- TeshaHappiness, Survivor, Old Greek - Hunter, Harvester, Guardian, Women from Therasia, A derivative of the name Theresa
- ToraIn Japanese it means a tigress. In Latin it refers to the victor or conqueror. In Norse it refers to Goddess of Thunder.
- TanzeelTanzeel is an Arabic term for revelation of holy Quran., Tanzeel is an Arabic term for revelation of holy Quran.
- taraincrease of the square of hill,rocky hill,tara how to a girl's name is pronounced tah-rah. it is gaelic and sanskrit origin, and the meaning of tara is "hill; star". old tara was the site of the "stone of destiny", in the irish kings came to stay, and this was probably the reason why margaret mitchell, a name, fictional home of scarlett o ' 'hara in her 1936 novel "gone with the wind". hindu mythology: tara is one of the names of the wife of shiva. see also terra. actress tara reid.
- TriyaWalking in three paths, Young woman, Liar, Tu-huhr, Enlightening, The third or the walking on three paths
- TvaritaGoddess Durga, Quick, Swift, A form of Durga, A magical formula called after her, One of the names of Goddess Dhurga.
- ToshaniGoddess Durga, Satisfying, Appeasing, Pleasing, Name of Durga, One of the name of Goddess Durga
- TaranRaft, Heaven, Thunder, Earth, Another name for Vishnu, Rose another name for Vishnu, Raft, heaven
- TonyTony is a Roman clan name, meaning highly praiseworthy., Tony is a Roman clan name, meaning highly praiseworthy.
- TejashSharpness, Brightness, Tip of the flame, Light, Brilliance, Gold, Power, Might honour, Fire, Spirit brilliance, He who is sharp and bright
- TrineshLord Shiva, Derived from trin, A blade of grass, A bamboo, A reed, Name of a son of usheenar, Lord Shiva with three eyes
- TvishiRay of light, Energy, Brilliance, Determination, Impulsiveness, Lodern baby names, Refers to strength, power and glitter.
Explore More in Baby Names
We hope you have found the perfect baby boy or girl name that starting with T for your little bundle of joy from our compilation of unique and trending baby names ideas at Firstcry Parenting.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name
Please select atleast one Filter