Check out our alphabetical list of 4224 starting with H along with their meanings and choose the best name for your to be born or newborn baby with the help of FirstCry`s Baby Names Finder.
- Hridhaan(Celebrity Name: Rhrithik Roshan), Heart, Soul, One who is Kind, Generous and Compassionate towards all
- HritviRight guidance, Happy, Scholar, Lady Indian priest who full fill particularly completing the vedic haven
- HitanshHitansh is the wish for our happiness and favorable, Helper, Well Wisher, Good Person, Lord of goodness
- HridaanGift of heart, Preference of heart, Who is great heart, Good Natured Person, Gift of Heart, One who is with a great heart, Good at heart
- HarikaIs associated to Lord venkateswara, Goddess Parvati, The goddess Parvati, beautiful and wonderful (Turkish)
- HitarthDistribute Love, Well wisher, Good, Compassionate and Generous Person, Well Wisher, Doing Good
- HanaHappiness, Arabic for "happiness," and Japanese for "flower," Korean for "One, First, Consistency," and Hawaiian for "work
- HavishLord Shiva, Sacrifice, One who gives offerings to God, Lord shiva, sacrifice, one who gives offerings to god.ADVERTISEMENTADVERTISEMENT
- HarshitaHappy, Full of Joy, Cheerful, Happy, Full of Joy, Cheerful, Delighted, One who is always merry
- HrithikaJoy, Of truth, Generous, A small flowing river or stream, Truthful, Kind Hearted, Generous, One with a kind and generous heart, A compassionate person
- HaneeshLord Shiva, Ambition, Ambition, One who is determined, One of many names of Lord Hanuman, One of many names of Lord Shiva,ADVERTISEMENTADVERTISEMENT
- HimanHiman was the name of one of the famous slaves that had a hand in building the tomb of queen Venika, Himan was the Name of One of the Famous Slaves That had a Hand in Building the Tomb of Queen Venika
- HariThe Sun, Man, Green, Light, Moon, Another name for Indra, Brahma Vishnu and Shiva, brown, yellow, tawny" in Sanskrit, Hindu god Vishnu
- HerishLord Shiva, Lord Krishna, The person who feels that what he is doing is actually gods wish, Lord Krishna
- HemantGold or Lord Buddha, Early winter, An early winter that is the most beautiful season of the entire yearADVERTISEMENTADVERTISEMENT
- HrithvikPriest, Saint, Desire, God, Supreme Being, Creator and Ruler of Universe, Also means Happy, Pleasure
- HaroonLofty or exalted, A prophets name (Aaron) (Celebrity Name: Ranvir Shorey and Konkona Sen Sharma), Warrior Lion, A variant spelling of Harun, Arabic from of Aaron.
Explore More in Baby Names
We hope you have found the perfect baby boy or girl name that starting with H for your little bundle of joy from our compilation of unique and trending baby names ideas at Firstcry Parenting.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name
Please select atleast one Filter