Check out our alphabetical list of 17 Sicilian Baby Names along with their meanings and choose the best name for your to be born or newborn baby with the help of FirstCry`s Baby Names Finder.
- AlissandruSicilian form of Alexander. It means defender of mankind., Sicilian form of Alexander. It means defender of mankind.
- AdrianuSicilian form of Hadrianus. It means from Hadria., Sicilian form of Hadrianus. It means from Hadria.
- GiulianuSicilian form of Iulianus, meaning downy or hairy., Sicilian form of Iulianus, meaning downy or hairy.
- TiseuSicilian form of Theseus. It means to set or to place., Sicilian form of Theseus. It means to set or to place.
- TulumeuSicilian form of Ptolemaios. It means aggressive, warlike., Sicilian form of Ptolemaios. It means aggressive, warlike.
- MiceliSicilian form of Michael. It means who is like God?, Sicilian form of Michael. It means who is like God?
Explore More in Baby Names
We hope you have found the perfect name for your little bundle of joy from our compilation of unique and trending Sicilian Baby Names
Articles on Baby Names
- 120 Adorable Twin Baby Boy Names with Meanings
- 100 Lord Ganesha Names for Your Baby Boy
- 130 Best Sahaba Islamic Baby Boy Names With Meanings
- 150 Unique Baby Boy Names Inspired by Lord Vishnu
- 400 Best English Names for Baby Girl and Boy with Meaning
- 250 Exquisite Hindi Names for Babies with Meanings
- 125 Unique Baby Boy Names Inspired by Lord Shiva
- 180 Christian Baby Boy Names with Meanings
- 130 Sacred Sahabiyat Names for Baby Girl
- 125 Modern and Stylish Baby Boy Names With Meanings
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name
Please select atleast one Filter