Check out our alphabetical list of 875 Sanskrit Baby Names along with their meanings and choose the best name for your to be born or newborn baby with the help of FirstCry`s Baby Names Finder.
- AhanaInner light, Immortal, Born during the day, First rise of the Sun, Strong willed like steel, inner light, inner happiness
- JinishaGod is gracious, Superior person, it means superior. Girls with this name are strong, intelligent and independent. They never compromise about their work and have curiosity to learn new things.
- JishnuTriumphant, it means victorious. People with this name are honest, powerful and determined towards their goal. They can easily win the war with their leadership skills.
- NakulName of one of the Pandavas, Son, A musical instrument, The fourth Pandava Prince from the Mahabharata, Mongoose, Another name for Shiva, A mongoose, A sharp-minded
- NandanPleasing, Son, Celebrating, Heartening, Temple, Another name for Shiva and Vishnu, A well being of enjoyment
- JishuGod, it means God of love. The person with this name is most adored and popular. He easily gets fame and is handsome. Generous, lovable and kind person
- MohitEnsnarled by beauty, Attracted, Infatuated, Bewildered, Black coated gorgeous, gloomy layer love.
- NarenPeople with this name tend to be filled with the Joy of life. they are quite imaginative and enthusiastic, Manly or masculine, male
- GaurangiGiver of happiness, Another name of Goddess Radha, Beloved of Lord Krishna, Fair complexioned, Pretty one and charming person like a holy cow.
- AdithiMother of the gods, Liberty, Perfection, Creativity, Freedom, Safety, Abundance, The Hindu deity of sky and fertility
- AdiAdornment, Beginning, Perfect, Most important, Ornament, Unequalled, First, The first or foremost, primeval
- AryaanOf the Aryan race, Ancient, Warrior, Speedy, Another name for Indra, Kind, Benevolent, Illustrious
- NandhiniA holy cow, Bestowed of Joy, In Hindu mythology, The name refers to Goddess Ganga and Goddess durga.nandini also means adhishakti, Daughter, Happy, Pleasing, The Goddess of Luck. Goddess Laxmi
- MohithEnsnarled by beauty, Attracted, Infatuated, Bewildered, His empire, his monarch, his guidance counselor.
- GouriA fair woman, Goddess Parvati, White, Fair, Beautiful, Brilliant, Another name for the earth, Gauri means the girl with milk white color. A sign of beauty.
- NandanaDaughter, Goddess Durga, Great achiever, Happiness, Son of Lord Shiva, Young Man, Celebrating, Heartening, Indras paradise, One who is enjoying the happiness
- NiteshGod of law, One well versed in law, Follower of the correct way, Master of the right path, The Lord of ethics
- GranthThey have ability to analize problems very quickly and solve all the issues.They love to spend time with family., They have ability to analize problems very quickly and solve all the issues.They love to spend time with family.
- BalajiAnother name of the Hindu Lord venkatachalapathy (Tirupathi), A name of Lord Vishnu, Means Lord Vishnu or Lord Venkatesh. It also symbolizes strength.
- MohnishLord Krishna, Attractive God, The activities of honey bee, the person who resembles honey bee vis his character.
- HayagrivOne of Lord krishnas incarnations. specific to education, A horse-headed avatar of the Lord Vishnu in Hinduism
- MohanCharming, Fascinating, Infatuating, Another name for Shiva and Krishna, Handsome, A Gift from the Almighty God
- ManasiWith a sound mind, A lady, Intellectual or spiritual endeavour, Another name for Saraswati, A person whose mind is sound
- SamvedSecond name of four vedas. means holistic in speech and deed, Integrated in speech and doings, a name of four vedas
- GourangiGiver of happiness, Another name of Goddess Radha, Beloved of Lord Krishna, Fair complexioned, Gaurangi is a composition of two words. Gau which means cow and rangi which means color. Gaurangi means a girl whos color is like cow.
- SadhviReligious women, Courteous, Polite, Simple, Loyal, Decent, Worthy, Chaste, Devout worthy, A virtuous girl
- DhaneshLord of wealth, Star or name of a Nakshatra, Good little boy, Lord of the wealth and prosperity, another name of Lord Kubera.
- NandhikaGoddess Lakshmi, A small water jar, A joyous, Happy woman, A Girl who is very happy. Goddess Laxmi
- JinaTo live, Lord Vishnu, they are born investigator with the leadership skills. They like to keep themselves moving and have curiosity to learn and gain knowledge.
Explore More in Baby Names
We hope you have found the perfect name for your little bundle of joy from our compilation of unique and trending Sanskrit Baby Names
Articles on Baby Names
- 120 Adorable Twin Baby Boy Names with Meanings
- 100 Lord Ganesha Names for Your Baby Boy
- 130 Best Sahaba Islamic Baby Boy Names With Meanings
- 150 Unique Baby Boy Names Inspired by Lord Vishnu
- 400 Best English Names for Baby Girl and Boy with Meaning
- 250 Exquisite Hindi Names for Babies with Meanings
- 125 Unique Baby Boy Names Inspired by Lord Shiva
- 180 Christian Baby Boy Names with Meanings
- 130 Sacred Sahabiyat Names for Baby Girl
- 125 Modern and Stylish Baby Boy Names With Meanings
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name
Please select atleast one Filter