Check out our alphabetical list of 875 Sanskrit Baby Names along with their meanings and choose the best name for your to be born or newborn baby with the help of FirstCry`s Baby Names Finder.
- AhanaInner light, Immortal, Born during the day, First rise of the Sun, Strong willed like steel, inner light, inner happiness
- JinishaGod is gracious, Superior person, it means superior. Girls with this name are strong, intelligent and independent. They never compromise about their work and have curiosity to learn new things.
- JishnuTriumphant, it means victorious. People with this name are honest, powerful and determined towards their goal. They can easily win the war with their leadership skills.
- NakulName of one of the Pandavas, Son, A musical instrument, The fourth Pandava Prince from the Mahabharata, Mongoose, Another name for Shiva, A mongoose, A sharp-minded
- JishuGod, it means God of love. The person with this name is most adored and popular. He easily gets fame and is handsome. Generous, lovable and kind person
- NandanPleasing, Son, Celebrating, Heartening, Temple, Another name for Shiva and Vishnu, A well being of enjoyment
- MohitEnsnarled by beauty, Attracted, Infatuated, Bewildered, Black coated gorgeous, gloomy layer love.
- NarenPeople with this name tend to be filled with the Joy of life. they are quite imaginative and enthusiastic, Manly or masculine, male
- GaurangiGiver of happiness, Another name of Goddess Radha, Beloved of Lord Krishna, Fair complexioned, Pretty one and charming person like a holy cow.
- AdithiMother of the gods, Liberty, Perfection, Creativity, Freedom, Safety, Abundance, The Hindu deity of sky and fertility
- NandhiniA holy cow, Bestowed of Joy, In Hindu mythology, The name refers to Goddess Ganga and Goddess durga.nandini also means adhishakti, Daughter, Happy, Pleasing, The Goddess of Luck. Goddess Laxmi
- AryaanOf the Aryan race, Ancient, Warrior, Speedy, Another name for Indra, Kind, Benevolent, Illustrious
- MohithEnsnarled by beauty, Attracted, Infatuated, Bewildered, His empire, his monarch, his guidance counselor.
- NiteshGod of law, One well versed in law, Follower of the correct way, Master of the right path, The Lord of ethics
- GouriA fair woman, Goddess Parvati, White, Fair, Beautiful, Brilliant, Another name for the earth, Gauri means the girl with milk white color. A sign of beauty.
- GranthThey have ability to analize problems very quickly and solve all the issues.They love to spend time with family., They have ability to analize problems very quickly and solve all the issues.They love to spend time with family.
- BalajiAnother name of the Hindu Lord venkatachalapathy (Tirupathi), A name of Lord Vishnu, Means Lord Vishnu or Lord Venkatesh. It also symbolizes strength.
- HayagrivOne of Lord krishnas incarnations. specific to education, A horse-headed avatar of the Lord Vishnu in Hinduism
- MohanCharming, Fascinating, Infatuating, Another name for Shiva and Krishna, Handsome, A Gift from the Almighty God
- AdiAdornment, Beginning, Perfect, Most important, Ornament, Unequalled, First, The first or foremost, primeval
- NandanaDaughter, Goddess Durga, Great achiever, Happiness, Son of Lord Shiva, Young Man, Celebrating, Heartening, Indras paradise, One who is enjoying the happiness
- MohnishLord Krishna, Attractive God, The activities of honey bee, the person who resembles honey bee vis his character.
- GourangiGiver of happiness, Another name of Goddess Radha, Beloved of Lord Krishna, Fair complexioned, Gaurangi is a composition of two words. Gau which means cow and rangi which means color. Gaurangi means a girl whos color is like cow.
- SamvedSecond name of four vedas. means holistic in speech and deed, Integrated in speech and doings, a name of four vedas
- ManasiWith a sound mind, A lady, Intellectual or spiritual endeavour, Another name for Saraswati, A person whose mind is sound
- DhaneshLord of wealth, Star or name of a Nakshatra, Good little boy, Lord of the wealth and prosperity, another name of Lord Kubera.
- SadhviReligious women, Courteous, Polite, Simple, Loyal, Decent, Worthy, Chaste, Devout worthy, A virtuous girl
- AdvitiyaOne who has none other like him, no second person, One who has none other like him, no second person
Explore More in Baby Names
We hope you have found the perfect name for your little bundle of joy from our compilation of unique and trending Sanskrit Baby Names
Articles on Baby Names
- 50 Edgy and Rugged Baby Names for Boys
- 125 Unique Baby Boy Names Inspired by Lord Krishna
- 150 Unique Baby Boy Names Inspired by Lord Vishnu
- 400 Best English Names for Baby Girl and Boy with Meaning
- Top 250 Sanskrit Baby Names for Girls and Boys
- 250 Exquisite Hindi Names for Babies with Meanings
- 60 Best Baby Girl Names Inspired by Disney Characters
- 200 Unique Indian Baby Boy Names with Meaning
- 150 Muslim Baby Boy Names With Meanings
- 65 Hindu Goddess Durga (Parvati) Names for Baby Girls
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name
Please select atleast one Filter