- Name :zed
- Meaning :the lord is only
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For zed
- ErinaBeautiful lady, a feminized form of erin, meaning peace and a poetic way of referring to Ireland.
- Ambroseambrose how to a girl's name is pronounced am brohz. it is of greek origin, and the importance of ambrosio is "immortal". in english the form of the end of the huts of america, called the ambrose, from greek ambrosios. saint ambrose (fourth century) was the bishop of milan, after having been baptized by st. augustine, st. ambrosius (eighth century), was a tutor of charlemagne. the name is most common in greece, as in english-speaking countries. the writer ambrose bierce, civil war, general ambrose e. burnside.,immortal,immortal,the immortal being
- Ciarawith black hair or dark skin,ciara how to a girl's name is pronounced kee-a-ra. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of ciara is "black". modern feminine form of ciaran (of "ciar"), the name of two great saints of ireland. you can also be attributed, in italian chiara meaning "light", and is characterized by the use of kyra and kiara. in the united states, it is pronounced with a soft cloth and "c", in which case it gets either a respelling of sierra, or the use of the brand of perfume called ciara (see chanel) was by revlon in the year 1973. also the form of the claire.,dark little girls,a little dark
- JohnGod has been gracious: has shown favor in the bible John the baptist baptized christ in the jordan, Eldest son of Saul,God is Benevolent,merciful and gracious
- Juanitoit is spanish word which means God is gracious or Gift from God. They have passion for their life and impressive nature. They are organized., it is spanish word which means God is gracious or Gift from God. They have passion for their life and impressive nature. They are organized.
- Circebird,circe, as a girl's name is pronounced, they serve. it is of greek origin. the latinized form of the greek "kirke", which probably means "the bird". mythology: sorceress, who tries, to ulysses and change men into pigs and back. the name is associated with a "charming" woman.,greek goddess name
- Enaena, a girl name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of ena is "renewer". of ednah. the anglisierte form of the gaelic name eithne, or enat, and the abbreviation of the names with the suffix-ena (see ina). the name became popular because of queen victoria's granddaughter, princess ena, who had his name misunderstood, the pastor, baptized you. the original intended name was eva. also the form of edna.,form of eithne,kernel or peace
- Germainebrother,germaine as a girl's name (also known as boy's name germaine), is very jer-mayne. it is of latin origin, and of french origin, and the importance of germaine is "brother; of germany". feminine of germain, the roman name of germânus meaning of "brother". it can also mean: "germany". saint germaine cousin (16. century) was the daughter of a french peasant. he was canonized in 1867, and this may have led to the english name of the speakers. modern and a tribute to the famous writer and feminist germaine greer. see also jermaine.,sister
- AdeebA literary person, Cultured, Civilized, Intellectual, Erudite, Scholar, Literature, Arabic (Learned One)
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name