- Name :york
- Meaning :from the town of eburos,of the yew to the day,yew york, as a boys' name is pronounced york. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of york is boar settlement; yew-settlement. place name and surname. it is also used as a title (duke of york) in english of the royal family for several hundred years.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For york
- Senecaold,old,seneca as a boy's name (also as a girl's name seneca), is the native american indian origin. name of a tribe, part of the iroquis confederation. also the name of several new york state place names and the names of the romans, the philosopher and statesman, who lived in the time of christ was and nero guardian.,seneca as a girl's name (also as a young man by the name of seneca) is the native american indian origin. the seneca-tribe of the iroquois lived in the finger lakes area of western new york state. a lake, a river and a town, the name of you. seneca was also the name of a celebrity, roman, philosopher, teacher of nero.
- Garrisongarrison as a girl's name is pronounced gare-a-child. it is the middle of english origin, and the importance of the garrison is "the protection of the spear-strength". originally a local name from garriston in north yorkshire, england. also, it can be inferred that for the child, a parent called garret. it is good sometimes for the children of parents with the name gary or garry. comedian, writer and radio personality, garrison keillor; football player garrison hearst.,son of garret,son of gary,son of gerard
- Markgod of war, macho, male, ross, horse,also how a young man name is very next to him. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the brand is "dedicated to mars". anglisierte version of marcus. biblical: the roman surname of john mark, a missionary companion of peter and paul and writer, one of the four evangelienberichte of jesus. the famous writer mark twain (actually samuel clemens) has its name from the call of mississippi boatman: "mark twain!", this means that the water was two fathoms deep. explorer marco polo; the choreographer mark morris; new york governor mario cuomo; swimmer mark spitz; baseball player mark mcgwire; fashion designer marc jacobs, actor mark harmon, mark wahlberg.,represents mars, warlike,warring
- Mariogod of war, macho, male,mario, as a name of children is very sea-ee-oh. it is of latin origin, and the importance of mario is "manly". of marius. also as a masculine form of mary (latin) "star of the sea" and variant of mark. see also marian. new york governor mario cuomo; chef mario batali.,it represents mars,the war
- Rudyfamous wolf,little famous wolf,rudy, as a name of children is very roo-dee. abbreviation of rudolph, and other rud - name. the singer rudy vallee; fashion designer, rudi gernreich; new york city mayor rudy giulani.
- HarlemA variant of name Harlim; Name of a vibrant neighborhood in the New York city, A variant of name Harlim, Name of a vibrant neighborhood in the New York city
- Clintona settlement near the river glyme,clinton w how to a girl's name is pronounced klin-ten. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of clinton is "fenced settlement". last name and first name from glympton in oxfordshire or glinton in northants. an illustrious 18th-century new york governor de witt clinton, who left his name in many new york city-layers. the american president, bill clinton; actor clint eastwood; singer clint black.,mountain village,a settlement on the river glyme,a city on a hill
- Wagnermanufacturers of cars,of wagner, the guys of his name is of german origin and the importance of wagner is wagon-builder. name professional. new york city mayor robert wagner; composer richard wagner.,wheelwrights
- Amsterdamthe name amsterdam is a name of children . name of the city in a less smooth, such as paris, london or even trenton. it was the name of the character, played by leonardo di caprio in "gangs of new york".
- Morrisaniathe name of morrisania is a girl name . new york, recognized as the bronx, a place, a name, others see it as a gussied-up female version of morris.
- Ferebeethe name of ferebee is a girl name of english origin. arcane the name and the yorkshire and the county of lincolnshire place-name (where you wrote ferriby) makes a move first. place in the public opinion of manhattan-celebrities-ferebee bishop dove.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name