- Name :xander
- Meaning :defender of man,defender of men, warriors,defenders of the people,the defence, the men,xander as a girl's name is pronounced zan-the. it is of greek origin, and the importance of xander is man' s defend. abbreviation of alexander. also the shape of the sander.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For xander
- AlexandroOld Greek - Defender of Men; A variant of name Alexander, Old Greek - Defender of Men, A variant of name Alexander
- Alexanderalejandro as a boy's name (also less often than the girls of name alexander) is pronounced al-ek-zan-the. it is of greek origin, and the importance of alexander, is the man and his defender, warrior". the latin form of the greek name alexandros. the name was probably coined originally as a title of the goddess hera, wife of zeus. alexander the great (356-323 bc) conquered and ruled the greater part of the known world before his death at the age of 33. the story describes him as a man of high physical courage, impulsive energy, and the fire of the imagination. it was a real name in scotland. see also lexer. the english poet alexander pope; american statesman alexander hamilton; actors sir alec guinness, alec baldwin; american secretary of state alexander haig; soviet writer and dissident alexander solzhenitsyn; writer alexandre dumas.,defender of man,defender of men, warriors,defenders of the people,the defence of the men
- AlekseiOld Greek - Defender of Men; Defender; A variant of name Alexander, Old Greek - Defender of Men, Defender, A variant of name Alexander
- Alastairalastair as a boy's name (also as girl's name alastair), is of scottish and greek origin, and the importance of alastair is "man' s defend." scottish variant of alistair, alexander. the majority of the varieties are different phonetics of the spellings of his name. tv commentator alistair cooke; actor alistair sim.,alastair like a girl " - a name (also as a young man by the name of alastair), is of scottish and greek origin, and the importance of alastair is "man' s defend." scottish variant of alexander.,defender of man,the defence of the men
- AleksandrOld Greek - Defender of Men; A variant of name Alexander, Old Greek - Defender of Men, A variant of name Alexander
- Taisiyataisiya as a girl's name is of russian origin. the greek name thais (see the thai), the name of a clever and witty of a courtesan (fourth century a. c.), who traveled with alexander the great.
- Sanderthe defenders of the men,sander as a young man, name of german and greek origin, and the importance of sander is "the person to defend." variant of alexander. the name that will display in europe.
- SikandarVictorious, Sikander is also the Persian and hindustani version of the name alexander, After alexander the great, Victorious
- Skandarthe name skandar is a name of children . skandar is an abbreviated form of iskandar, the arabic form of alexander. it is the most trusted, as the name of skandar keynes, the actor who played edmund pevensie in the chronicles of narnia. skandar is a descendant of charles darwin.
- AleksOld Greek - Defender of Men; A variant of name Alec and Alexander, Old Greek - Defender of Men, A variant of name Alec and Alexander
- Grahamthe gray of the house,graham as a young man by the name is pronounced gray-em. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of graham is "gravel homestead." scottish and the name of a clan of grantham. in the domesday book, it seems like graham, from old english grand hâm. author graham greene; the inventor alexander graham bell.,gravel homestead,gritty homestead
- Lexiadvocates, volunteers, protectors of mankind,diminutive form of alexander or alexis,the protector of the mankind
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name