- Name :wilder
- Meaning :a wild animal,wild, animal,wild as a young man by the name is of german origin and the importance of wilder, it is hunter. pension of name for someone to fall or kill the wild animals. the playwright thornton wilder, oscar wilde.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For wilder
- MohitEnsnarled by beauty, Attracted, Infatuated, Bewildered, Black coated gorgeous, gloomy layer love.
- MohithEnsnarled by beauty, Attracted, Infatuated, Bewildered, His empire, his monarch, his guidance counselor.
- MohinAttractive, Fascinating, Bewildering, Attractive, Appealing, Lovable, Likeable, Pleasing, Charming, Desirable
- Almanzoalmanzo as a name of children german origin, and the meaning of almanzo is "precious man". surname. known from the "little house" books: almanzo wilder tells laura that a distant english ancestors had saved during the crusades from an arab called the manzoor. "changed after a time in england, but i don't think there is any possibility to improve a lot." it appears in front of hundreds of years, the parents of the fantasy of possibilities for your name.,the winner
- Theophilusfriend of god,god lover, or a friend of god; theophilus as a young man by the name is of greek origin, and the importance of theophilus is "loved by god". biblical name of thorton wilder in his popular novel "theophilus north". french writer théophile gautier.
- Sedgleysedgley, as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of sedgley is 'the sword of the wilderness". place name makes reference to the possibility of strong, reedlike grass or the true weapon of a samurai.
- Wylderthe name wylder is a name of children . wilder are not wild enough for you? it is possible that you have to go all the way, for wylder or wylie in your search for unique baby names.
- Shelleyof course, in a bank of the drop, field,meadow, on the bank of a river,shelley as a boy's name (also as a girl's name shelley), is the old english origin, and the meaning of shelley is "ledge meadow". since first name and last name to know that the poet percy bysshe shelley. the name is also commonly used for girls.,shelley as a girl's name (also known as boy's name shelley) fairly shel-ee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of shelley "strange wilderness". the location, the name. it is used as an abbreviation of names like michelle, rochelle, and shirley. famous by the poet percy bysshe shelley. actresses shelley long, shelley duvall, shelley winters. also the shape of rachel.
- AlmanzoThe explanation given by Laura Ingalls Wilder for her husband, Almanzo's, name is that it was derived from an Arabian benefactor to his ancestors by the name of Al-Mansour, meaning 'the victorious'. An alternative derivation is of Old German origin, meani, The explanation given by Laura Ingalls Wilder for her husband, Almanzo's, name is that it was derived from an Arabian benefactor to his ancestors by the name of Al-Mansour, meaning 'the victorious'. An alternative derivation is of Old German origin, meani
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name