- Name :west
- Meaning :from the west,from the west of the village
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For west
- Phoenixblood, red,purple; the increase of bird, symbol of renewal and rebirth,dark carmine,dark red,phoenix as a boy's name (also used, in general, less than girls-name: phoenix) is of greek origin, and the importance of phoenix is "dark red". the mythical arabian bird known as the phoenix is a symbol of immortality. after living for centuries, that dies and rises from its own ashes. also the name of a city in the southwest of the u.s. state of arizona. the actors of the sheet, joaquin and the late river phoenix.,phoenix as a girl, using the name (and, more often than the boys of their name phoenix is of greek origin, and the importance of phoenix is "dark red". the mythical bird known as the phoenix is a symbol of immortality. after living for centuries, then, has risen from its ashes. also the name of a city in the southwest of the u.s. state of arizona.
- Zephyrwest wind,west wind,zephyr as a boy's name (also less often than the names of girl zephyr) is of greek origin, and the importance of zephyr is west wind. mythology name, in variations, such as cefirino and the female form, zephirine. literary: zéphir was the name of a mischievous monkey laurent de brunhoff ' s babar books. also the shape of the seferino.,zephyr, as a girl's name (also more frequent that the boys name zephyr), is of greek origin, and the importance of zephyr is west wind.
- Sageherb or prophet,grass, wise man,wise as a boy's name (also more extended, the name of the girl i say) is very wise. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the series "herbs". the name of the plant. also (in latin) "wisdom". the actor sage stallone; philanthropist russell sage.,sage as a girl's name is used less often than kids his name, i say) is very sayj. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the series "smart and healthy". the name of people's associations with sagebrush, cowboys and the wild west.,wise and knowing
- Creehe believes that a young man by the name (also as a girl name you create). a canadian citizen trunk: the thought originated in the areas of quebec then alberta. some of the leaders of the famous northwest discoveries in north america, coming from create tribes, as they were great warriors and travelers.,believes that a girl's name (as boy's name cree) pronounced kree. it is the native american indian origin. name of a tribe in canada, drifting through the french, of the that believes in the word "kiristino". compare dakota.,the tribe name
- Austinaustin as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name austin) is very aw-feeding. it is of french and latin, and the importance of austin is "great and wonderful". variant and oral form through augustine, in the daily work. he enjoyed the popularity in england, as late as in the 17th century. now most often a surname as a first name. saint augustine (seventh century), and sometimes as austin. in the united states, which bears the name of the western association by stephen austin, one border and one of the founders of the republic of texas. the state capital is named after him. the "austin powers" films, though, has probably disqualified utility for an entire generation of future parents. also the shape of august. also the manner of augustus. the form of this.,sublime,great, magnificent
- Dukeone of the leaders of the men,of the duke as a girl's name is pronounced dook. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the duke is "leader". title used as nickname or name. duke is also a short form of marmaduke. duke has western associations because it was the nickname of actor john wayne, known for her roles in the films of the american west. the musicians of jazz of duke ellington.,the leader,the title of nobility
- Baronbaron as a boy's name is pronounced a bare. it is the old german and old english origin, and the meaning of baron is "young warrior". a title of nobility, along the lines of earl and duke, as a first name. in england, the baron was the lowest rank of the hereditary peerage, which allows its holder and, in the house of lords. it is rare to find, as the nobility of the names of the countries in which there is an official of the aristocracy. also the hebrew word "bar aaron", meaning "son of aaron".,noble man
- Dooleyblackhaired hero,dark hero,dooley, as a name of children and of irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of dooley is "dark hero". in the 20th century author: finley peter dunne wrote popular newspaper essays, saw the world through the eyes of martin dooley, a fictitious irish bartender on chicago's west side. the actor paul dooley.
- Hudsonthe heart, the mind, the spirit, or power, strong, robust,hudson as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of hudson is "son of hugh". explorer henry hudson was the first european to explore the hudson river, which he finds in the search for a passage by the northwest to india. also sailed into the hudson bay in canada on a later trip.,hughs son,son of hudd,son of hugh
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name