- Name :wales
- Meaning :the name of the country of wales is a boy name of english origin. the location, the name of the guys are few and far between, this would make a unique selection. prince william of wales, which uses it as a surname, if it is necessary, as in his military life; jimmy wales, the entrepreneur behind wikipedia, clint eastwood played the same character josey (!) the country of wales in the year 1976, the outlaw josey wales.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For wales
- Owenthat which is born of the desire of noble descent,owen as a girl's name is pronounced ah-in. it is of scottish and greek origin, and the importance of owen is "born of yew; youth". variant of eoghan. also the variant of the latin name, eugene (see eugene). it can also be a derivation of an old celtic name that means "born of that", in reference to a god with a cult in gaul. owen glendower was a 14th-century welsh chief, fought without success, for welsh independence from england. outside the country of wales, that from the 18th of september. century. author owen wister; the actor owen wilson. also the shape of the euan. also the shape of the evan.,of well-born; born of yew; a teenager,the young warrior, well-born
- Williamdecided protection,the strength of mind and the protection of the brave protectors,william how to a girl's name is pronounced wil-yum. it is of old german origin, and the importance of william is strong protector. of wil, with the meaning of be, desire and the helmet, with the meaning helmet, protection. for a long time after the norman conquest in 1066 ad, three of the four english guys that were there some way the conqueror, the name of william. abbreviations and variants, are met in common the fundamental meaning of to be, probably or resolved. william was a real name in the united kingdom for almost a thousand years. the firstborn son of the current prince of wales, named william. see also willard. the playwright william shakespeare; the actor willem dafoe, william hurt, billy crudup, bill pullman, film director wim wenders; poet william blake; author william faulkner; us president william h. harrison, william h. taft, william mckinley; bill clinton.,with gold plated helmet
- Pharrellthe name of pharrell is a name of children . this modern name has a powerful sound and a cool guy image, thanks to the most famous of the institution, american musician pharrell williams. the name seems a respelling irish surname farrell (fah-rul), with the meaning "descendant of fearghal". never broke the us top 1000, but curiously enough, it was #381 in england and wales in the year 2003, the year in williams' first single that was released.
- Winifredblessed, peace,friend of peace,of friendship, of peace,winifred how to a girl's name is pronounced win-a-fred. it is welsh and old english origin, and the meaning of winifred is holy, blessed reconciliation; joy and peace. winifred, a torn princess of wales, traditionally considered the patron saint of virgins.
- Lecha polish,vacant land,lech, as a young man by the name is of slav origin. slavic mythology: the name of the founder of the polish people. his brothers, russ and czech were the ancestors of the russians and czechs united nations, respectively. the name was used by lech walesa, the brave workers of the shipyards and labor organizer, led the campaign to overthrow the communist government in poland.
- Alunalun as a young man by the name is originally welsh. an old welsh name, indirectly, with alan, of which there are now usually taken for the welsh equivalent. you do not have the character of alun of dyfed in the "mabinogi". it is also the name of a river and a regional name in wales, sometimes, as alyn. alun became popular after it has been used as bardischen name by john blackwell (19th century).,pretty cheerful
- Wallisforeign, foreign countries,wallis as a girl's name (also as a young man named wallis) is the old english origin, and the meaning of wallis is of wales. variant of wallace. made famous by wallis simpson, the woman who wanted queen of england, but it was the duchess of windsor in their place.
- Conwennathe name of conwenna is a girl of the name of the assembly of wales, cornwall, brittany, to its origin. familiar, by the poet william blake. according to blake, after his death, conwenna "it seems that ... by the north with the listen ray beautiful and terrible". they do what they want.
- Gaenorgaenor as a girl's name is originally welsh. form gaynor, possibly influenced by the saints honored in llangeinor, wales. its name comes from the welsh cain "beautiful", and (g)wyry(f) "virgin.",white and smooth,white ghost, a ghost
- Adeonthe name adeon is a boy's name origin: welsh. this name of a legendary prince of wales, which can serve as an alternative to adam or aidan, despite that it sounds a bit of chemistry.
- Esmereethe name of esmeree is a girl name . the name of a beautiful princess of wales, in the arthurian legend. you are saved by "le bel inconnu" — gingalain, the son of sir gawain and marries him. esmerée is probably derived from the old french asmar "love, respect".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name