- Name :Virat
- Meaning :Massive, Very big, Giant proportioned, Majestic
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :7
- Syllables :3
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Vrishabha (B, V, U, W)
- Nakshatra :Rohini (O, BA, BI, BU, Vee, VA, VI, VU, Bee)
Similar Names For Virat
- UttaraHigher, North the direction, Name of a start, Better, Outcome (Princess of Virata, pupil of Arjuna as Brihhannala (his disguised identity as the eunuch dance teacher during the Pandavas final year of exile).), A star, or north direction.
- BhuminjayaAnother name of prince Uttara's son of Virata who had proceeded to fight the Kaurava armies, with Brihannala as his charioteer., Another name of prince Uttara's son of Virata who had proceeded to fight the Kaurava armies, with Brihannala as his charioteer.
- SatanikaVirata's son whose bead was severed by Drona., Virata's son whose bead was severed by Drona.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name