- Name :ville
- Meaning :the strength of mind and the protection of
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For ville
- Melvinbad management,bad, city,council, protection, and gentle,lord,melvin how a young man by the name is pronounced mel-vin. it may be that the male form of malvina (gaelic) "smooth brow"; (irish, gaelic) "polished " boss"; (old english) "sword-friend", or a variant of melville.
- Caiusbe happy,gaius as a young man by the name is pronounced buttons. it is of latin origin, and the importance of this key is "happy". common roman form of the key. this was the name of the famous roman emperor caligula called, a nickname that means "little boots". this was referring to the miniature soldiers of shoes you wore, when he was young. to 16th-century english physician equipped with a college, in the university of cambridge, called "gonville and caius".,happy, happy,man of the earth,rejoice
- Nevilleneville that the guys his name is pronounced nev-il. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of neville is "new people". the location, the name. musical-the director of the orchestra neville marriner.,new city,the new village
- Clareclear, clear, bright,clear as a girl, the name is used (also, in general, less than the boys of their name clare) is of latin origin, and the importance of clara is "bright, famous". the regular in english in a clear way since the middle ages. also the form of the claire. also the form of clarissa.,clare as a boy's name (also more frequently than girls name clare). sometimes, as a diminutive of clarence. in thomas hardy's tragic novel "tess of the d'urbervilles", tess falls in love with, and is to go out, a man named angel clare.,illustrious, illuminated
- Ahabahab as a boy's name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of ahab, that is to say, "father, brother". nice way of a uncle. literary: the mad-as a sea captain in the novel of herman melville's "moby dick".,father, brother,uncle
- Norvillethe north of the city,norville, as young is the name of old french origin, and the importance of norville is "northern town". the location, the name.
- Ishmaelgod has heard the words of god hey,god will listen,ishmael as a boy's name is pronounced ebs-mah-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ishmael, "god hears". biblical: the son of abraham, that sarah ' s egyptian slave hagar. among his descendants were bedouin tribes and muhammad (seventh century), the founder of islam. literary: because ishmael, who was expelled, wandering in the desert, the name is often used to represent symbolically, as in the novel of herman melville's "moby dick".
- Orvillegolden city,golden city,golden village,orville how a young man by the name is pronounced or vile. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of orville is "golden city". this name was invented by fanny burney for a character in her 18th-century novel "evelina". inventor/aviators orville wright.
- Jacquettathe name jacquetta is a girl name . this name has importance, since the release of philippa gregory white queen novel. jacquetta of luxembourg, was the mother of elizabeth woodville, who became queen of england. jacquetta assert, is derived from the pagan mythological character melusine and charged under the accusation of witchcraft, of the releasees.
- Melvillebad management,melville as a name of children of old french origin, and the importance of melville is "fehlbesiedelung". surname adopted by the escape to scotland, from a bad placement of settlement in the north of france. as a personal name, due to the fame of the writer herman melville (19th century), author of moby dick.,settlement in the sterile country
- Manvillemanville, as young is the name of old french origin, and the importance of manville is "great town".
- Granvillegranville as a name of children of old french origin, and the importance of granville, the "big city". place the name of the grand-ville. an aristocratic surname english.,guard-a village,town, large
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name