- Name :Vian
- Meaning :Full of life and energy, Alive or lively
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :1
- Syllables :3
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Vrishabha (B, V, U, W)
- Nakshatra :Rohini (O, BA, BI, BU, Vee, VA, VI, VU, Bee)
Similar Names For Vian
- Sofiasophia as a girl's name is pronounced, fee_ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of sofia is "wisdom". spanish, italian, and scandinavian form of sophia.,the wisdom, the knowledge
- AvianaGermanic - Bird, Strength, Desired, Hebrew - Yahweh is my father, Bearer of Good News, Modern Blend of Ava and Ana
- Kaifrom the sea,kai as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name kai) is very kye. is of welsh, scandinavian and greek origin, and the importance of kai is "keeper of the key; the earth". variant of kay. it is also possible (south africa) "beautiful". kai is also a pineapple name means "the sea". the shape of the cai.,kai as a girl, the name is used (also, in general, as boys' name of kai) is very kye. is the hawaiian origin, and the meaning of kai, "the sea". see also kay.,sea, sea,sea
- Axelaxel as a young man by the name is pronounced ax-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of axel is "father of peace. scandinavian variant of absalom. the singer, axl rose.,the father of peace,my father is peace,the peace of the father
- Ericaalways ruler,erica how to a girl's name is pronounced air-a-ka. is norse in origin, and the meaning of erica is "full of the rulers". latinate feminine form of eric, and also a flower name, like that of the latin word "erica", which means "heather". scandinavian names revived in the 19th century. writer erica jong; singer erica lee jones; actresses, rickie lake, ricki christensen; singer erika badu.,ruler eternal, eternally powerful,dominant forever
- Aarenthe name has several meanings In Scandinavian the meaning of the name Aaren is: Lofty or inspired. it also means high mountain, the name has several meanings In Scandinavian the meaning of the name Aaren is: Lofty or inspired. it also means high mountain
- Asaasa as a girl's name (also used, in general, unless the names of girl asa) is very ah-vi. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of asa is "doctor, healer". biblically: the name of the third king of judah, and he reigned forty years. it became popular through the puritans in the 17th century.,asa as a girl, using the name (and, more often than the boys of their name asa) is norse in origin, and the meaning of asa is "goddess". a scandinavian female name, is also a male name derived from hebrew and means "doctor, healer".,doctor, healer,healer, born in the morning, physician, tribal healer
- Roryred king,red, rulers,rory as a boy's name (also used, in general, unless the names of girl rory) is very ror-ee. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of rory is the "king red". anglisierte form of the gaelic name ruaidhrí, ruarí (irish) or ruairidh, ruaraidh (scottish). it is also used as a nickname for roderick. literary: tales of rory o ' more, a 16th-century rebel-in-chief, who is celebrated in irish poetry. rorik is a scandinavian and slavic form.
- Vivianalive, vibrant,full of life,of the life,vivian as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name of vivian) is very viv-ee-in. it is of latin origin, and the importance of vivian is alive. an ancient personal name; a name sacred. the name was common until the 19th century. century. in malory ' s morte d'arthur, vivien was the lady of the lake and enchantress of merlin. although linguistically unrelated, vivian has been used as an english version of the irish gaelic name bebhinn. see also vianna. the actresses vivien leigh, vivian vance.,vivian as a young man by the name (more often that girls name vivian) is of latin origin, and the importance of vivian is full of life. a girl ' s name in america, but sometimes also used for young people in the uk.
- Margaretmargaret how to a girl's name is pronounced margret. it is of greek origin, and the importance of margaret is "pearl". a holy name. historical: the names of the nine queens of england, scotland, france and austria. the name used in the english through the speakers of latin (as margarita) and alt-french (as marguerite). he was closely identified with scotland. marit is a scandinavian form. of great britain, margaret thatcher; actresses margaret sullavan, marg helgenberger; anthropologist margaret mead; author margaret mitchell.,pearl
- Viannavianna as a girl's name is pronounced vee-ann-ah. it is of english origin. abbreviation of viviana, a holy name. vianca spanish variant of bianca. see also vivian.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name